How much should I be able to bench press
Muscle endurance is important to people determined how much you bench press. Beginner usually start with 1 set of 8 to 10 reps. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-should-i-be-able-to-bench-press ]
More Answers to “How much should I be able to bench press“
- How much you should be able to bench press goes more towards your level of fitness, and your strength than anything else. Instead of worrying about what you should be able to bench press, focus yourself on being able to doing a leittle more…
- 29 December 2008 Just be happy with the lightest weights available to you. There is not a certain weight that you should be able to use. You start of with the easiest. God only knows, you will have sore muscles for a few days at that. But t…
- Everyone is different. At my fittest, when I was working out in the gym every day or at least 5x a week I was able to do reps of 90-110 and my max was 145. I was 132 lbs and 5’5. You have to work your way up, but you should probably be able…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much should I be able to bench press?
- Q: I am 16 years old, male, 140 lbs. How much should I be able to max out at 10 reps? I’m in very good shape, but I never bench press, although I do push ups often. What would be a good goal to reach?
- A: If you do push ups a lot than mabey a very general goal could be 150 give or take. It’s hard to estimate when you don’t bench press.
- How much Weight in (kg) should a teen be able to bench press?
- Q: I was just curious how much should a 16 – 17 year old with ok fitness level, should be able to bench press on average in kilograms? How many reps and sets does it include?AlsoMy friend finds it slightly difficult when bench pressing 30kg, he does about 7 reps before he has to stop and have a break. He is of 16 turning 17. Is this ok? He had stopped all training for about 5 months and now has started back.Any information is appreciated!
- A: They say most men can bench press 10% more than they weigh .My husband has to go through physical training testing every so often and they test to see if he can bench this amount. Do not feel bad if you can not bench that right away. It is quite normal. Start out light so you do not tear any of your muscles.Your friend should only do as many reps as he feels he can do .He is doing it right by taking a break ,this will prevent over working .If he over works and tears he will have to rest for a while .Good Luck
- How much should a 16 year old male 6’0 ft. 185 pounds be able to bench press, squat and dead lift?
- Q: How much should a 16 year old male 6’0 ft. 185 pounds be able to bench press, squat and dead lift?
- A: Remember that the key to lifting weights isn’t necessarily the amount of weight that you lift. You have to make sure that you are performing the exercise with proper form and with a strong squeeze of the muscle being worked.I have heard that it is really good if you can bench your weight.
Prev Question: What is the average weight for a 5’5, 17 year old female
People also view