How much should you weigh if you are 5 foot 5 inches
A 5 foot, 5 inch male should weigh between 122 and 150 pounds, and a 5 foot, 5 inch woman should weigh between 113 and 138 pounds. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-should-you-weigh-if-you-are-5-foot-5-inches ]
More Answers to “How much should you weigh if you are 5 foot 5 inches“
- How much should a 5 foot 2 inches person weigh??
- Depending on your body type, anywhere from 110-140 would be OK. You lose weight by burning more calories than you take in, so start keeping a food journal, and eating healthier. You DO need to exercise as well, even if it’s just taking a wa…
- How much should you weigh when your 5 foot 5 in?
- Use a BMI calculator. For a person 5 feet 5 inches tall, the idea weight should be between a BMI of 18.5-24.9. This means from 114 pounds to 144 pounds for your height. This is only a rough estimate. Some people have larger frames and tend …
- How Much Should A 5 Foot 3 Inches Girl Weigh??
- Well, the old school calculation is 100lbs+5-10 lbs for every additional inch over 5 feet even. So, 115-130. I think your individual figure is a factor though, some girls can carry around an extra 10 lbs better than others. I’m 5’3 too and…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much should someone who is 11 years old and 5 feet 5 inches weigh?
- Q: My sister is eleven and 5 foot 5 right now. We need to know how much she should weigh. Doctors say she should be 75 lbs but they also say she should be like three feet tall. Please Help!
- A: for 11yr old 5’5″ your ideal is 100-125lbshealthy weight chart (females only)give/take 5-10lbs depending on age, cup size and muscle mass5’0″ = 100lbs5’1″ = 105lbs5’2″ = 110lbs5’3″ = 115lbs5’4″ = 120lbs5’5″ = 125lbs5’6″ = 130lbs5’7″ = 135lbs5’8″ = 140lbs5’9″ = 145lbsThis is based on adult BMI charts for women*being younger (teen or pre-teen) it’s ok to have a BMI less than 18.5http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/
- How much should a 5 foot 2 inches person weigh?
- Q: If a person should weigh that much, I weigh about 165 (obese? I know), so any ideas on how to lose weight?Can I lose weight by NOT exercising, but BY EATING less?Can I weigh the same of an average person by not eating much and NOT exercising?
- A: Depending on your body type, anywhere from 110-140 would be OK. You lose weight by burning more calories than you take in, so start keeping a food journal, and eating healthier. You DO need to exercise as well, even if it’s just taking a walk in the evenings,or taking the stairs instead of the elevator…anything will help.For a 5’2″ female with a light activity level (you don’t mention your age…I’ll assume you’re about 18) you need 2215 calories per day to maintain your current weight. To lose 1 pound per week (the most most doctors reccomend you lose per week is 1-2 pounds, unless you are on a specific weight lose plan drawn up by a physician and dietician) you need to cut your calories per day to about 1715. Of these, about 1500 calories are needed to meet your body’s basic energy needs. Track what you eat, but DO NOT compensate for not exercising by eating less than you need to. It’s NOT healthy and it will make you feel BAD. If your body does not get all the fuel it needs, it will think it is starving and will go into survival mode, storing more fat. Plus, you’ll be tired and lethargic and generally grumpy. And hungry! Don’t go nuts. Eat when you’re hungry, but don’t overeat. The goal is to not be hungry anymore, not to be FULL. Drink lots of water…at least 8 glasses per day. If you drink sodas, stop. Even the diet ones, although they contain no calories, will make you retain water and should be consumed sparingly. If you drink alcohol, cut down or quit entirely. One shot of liquor has 100 calories and absolutely NO nutritional value. Not really worth it. Exercise as much as you can…this doesn’t mean you have to run 5 miles a day or join a gym (although that would speed your results), but walking instead of driving or taking the stairs instead of the elevator are two easy ways of getting in your exercise. GOOD LUCK!
- How much should a girl who’s 5 foot five weigh?
- Q: Im 13 and i’d like to know how much a 5 foot 5 inch girl should weigh.Thanks x10 in advance.God Bless!rid of it, i meanOh, and i have a bit of belly flab(yuck) and also how do i get ri of it?
- A: Definately between 120 and 145 would be healthy. I am 5’3 and weigh 125 and I am in great shape.
Prev Question: How much should you weigh when you are five foot one
People also view