How much water should i drink a day to lose weight
Much of that figure will be determined by how much you exercise but a good guideline is 9 cups for woman, 13 cups for men. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-water-should-i-drink-a-day-to-lose-weight ]
More Answers to “How much water should i drink a day to lose weight“
- How much water should i drink a day to lose weight?
- Weight loss is an overall process and there are no magic answers. Pay no attention to weight loss supplements and pills and all the latest fads. You need to think about many factors but most of them are related to issues we’ve known about f…
- How much water should I drink each day in order to lose weight??
- This question is a popular and misunderstood question about weight loss. So many people have been told to drink as much water as they can stand each day and that somehow this will magically speed up the weight loss process.
- How much water should i drink daily, especially if im trying to l…?
- Water intake is important especially when exercising. You should drink 60-70+oz each day (throughout the day). Make sure to drink water before, during, and after exercising. Drinking the proper amount of water will help with weight loss. Go…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much water should you drink a day to lose weight?
- Q: I’ve heard that if you drink water you will lose weight from your body processing it and water mass. How much should you drink to lose weight? I know the normal amount is 8 cups, but I don’t want to drink too much and have the opposite effect. I’m working out and changing my diet, but I want to know about water too so I can get the a positive benefit from everything I can change.
- A: I drink in the morning a cup of tea and then throughout the day water like 2-3 bottels of water (2pints each) so all together it is 7 cups af water =) it won’t do any harm to u if u will drink 8 cups of water and plus u work out so u lose ur water through sweat so u need to replace it
- How much water should i drink to lose weight?
- Q: I heard water makes you lose weight and I’m trying to lose weight quick. As i am 5’8 150 lbs. How much water should i drink a day to help me lose weight? Thanks.
- A: It won’t actually make you lose weight, but getting 8-12 cups of water a day will help your body and your digestive system run more smoothly, it will help flush any junk out of your body and detoxify, and if you are burning fat it will help flush the waste products from that out of your system.So yeah. 8-12 cups a day, or roughly 2-3 litres.
- How much water is a “normal” person supposed to drink in one day? How about someone trying to lose weight?
- Q: everyone always says if you’re trying to lose weight drink a lot of water… so how much?and I KNOW that you’re not going to lose weight FROM drinking water, I just heard it helps like make your metabolism go faster or something…
- A: A person that would like to lose weight is supposed to take their weight and divide it by 2 and drink that number of water in ounces, up to 120 ounces a day. A normal person would drink around 64 ounces of water daily.
Prev Question: Who is the strongest man on the planet
People also view