How to lose 50 pounds in 3 months
Drink eight 8 oz. of water every day, workout at least three times a day (cardiovascular), and watch what you eat. ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-to-lose-50-pounds-in-3-months ]
More Answers to “How to lose 50 pounds in 3 months“
- You asked the right guy, because I lost 50 pounds in 2 and a half months. I went from 215 to 165 in 2.5 months. It was hard work, but a simple formula. I ate high protein, low fat food, like tuna, broiled chicken, cottage cheese, stuff like…
- i advise you to drink green tea 1-3 glasses per day green tea speeds up your metabolism drink lots and lots of water 8 glasses each day. do not snack do not eat 6 meals a day, try to only eat 3 if you are really hungry and you’ve had all yo…
- How can i lose 50 pounds in 3 months? I have been thinking about this for a while and was hoping someone might be able to shed some light on the subject. I need some advice.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it possible to lose 50 pounds in 3 months on the HCG diet?
- Q: I am going to the maid of honor in a wedding for my best friend in 3 months and I would love to lose 50 pounds for the wedding. I have been exercising and eating healthy for the past 2 months and I have only lost 10 pounds. Do you think 50 pounds in 3 pounds is reasonable on the HCG diet?
- A: It is quite reasonable.The first 43 day round you should lose about 35 pounds and finish up with a short round. You must wait 6 weeks between rounds.Get the Ebook at www.hcgdietkits.com Just hit the Freebies button. Free recipes too!Make sure that you study up, you really have to do it properly!
- How do I lose 50 pounds in 3 months ?
- Q: It’s gonna be my 16th birthday in 3 months and my goal is to lose 50 pounds by then.I am currently 250 lbs and 5’9″.Can anyone help me out ?
- A: When you are losing weight, you should exercise and diet together.If you exercise without dieting, you will get bigger appetite, whichwill lead to increase of weight, or muscle growunderneath the fat layer, and make you bulkier. If you diet withoutexercising, you will become flabby and will have excess skin. Fordiet, go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on. And no foodafter 7 p.m. People achieve marvellous results with it. Depending onyour initial weight, you can drop upwards from 20 pounds a month. Ifyou don’t eat wheat then you don’t eat all those sticky, fatty goeycakes, you don’t eat junk food, and you don’t eat biscuits. But yourdiet is still balanced. It costs nothing, and you do not have tocalculate points or to buy special meals or plans. For exercising,start with walking, and then switch to running/jogging. Running is themost efficient and calorie-burn exercise ever. If you are overweight alot, walk first or you may have health complications (heart attack,disjointed bones and so on). Weight lifting is a good means to targetyour problem areas for men and women. It’s not necessarily to become abodybuilder or even join a gym – a couple of dumbbells will help youto target your problem areas (stomach, butt, legs, arms, chest).
- How can I lose 50 pounds in 3 months?
- Q: Im 15 years old and I took on the extra 50 pounds very quickly last summer and Im really looking to shed the extra weight. I have been running for about 40 minutes a day (trying to build up to an 1 hour) eating better (I cut out all fats) but I dont feel that what Im doing is enough to reach my goal of at LEAST losing 40 pounds before late August. Can anyone give me some advice about what you did/or someone else did to lose the weight? Should I buy diet pills in addition to working out? What about energy drinks? Thanks in advance for the help!
- A: It will take more than 3 months to lose 50 pounds, believe me… I did it a few years ago. You may start out losing weight fast but you will hit plateaus.You also need to eat some fat everyday or else your body will go into starvation mode and convert the nonfat food you do eat into fat anyway! That would defeat the purpose and stall your progress!Just keep exercising and pushing you fitness to the next level and the fat will gradually come off. Don’t get in a rush and do anything health damaging though! It will just smack you in the face later.I would also recommend that you take a multivitamin everyday during your dieting. That way your body will still get all the nutrients it needs without you eating 10 pounds of food everyday – thus you will maintain your health easier.Don’t forget to use google to find out about the healthy ways to lose and keep weight off!Good luck.
Prev Question: How can I run a 6 minute mile
People also view