If I’m 120 lbs and i’m 5’7 "is my weight an issue
If you are 5’7″ and 120 lbs then you are just underweight. For a male the weight range would be 135 lbs to 151 lbs. Female would be 123 lbs to 143 lbs. Remember to call 1-800-2ChaCha for unlimited questions! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/if-i%27m-120-lbs-and-i%27m-5%277-%22is-my-weight-an-issue ]
More Answers to “If I’m 120 lbs and i’m 5’7 "is my weight an issue“
- Am i overweight? I’m 5″7 and 120 lbs.
- It is most definitely a healthy weight. In fact it’s a little underweight. The reason you don’t fit into little girls clothes is because you’re tall for a girl. Do you expect to be a size 0? That’s not only incredibly unhealthy for your …
- Is a 5’7 teenage girl who weighs 120 lbs.
- Roughly, an average woman over 5 feet tall but under 6 feet, weighs about 1.80 lbs. per inch of height. 5’7″ equals 67 inches. So your weight (in pounds) should be 67 times 1.80, which is 120.60 lbs. However, as there are many factors …
- Does 120 lbs sound like a good weight for someone who is 5’7.5??
- I am 25yrs old 5’8.5 and I weigh 160 lbs. my waist is 33.5 my hips 44 and by bust is 36DD. I am in great physical shap as you can tell I carry all my weight in my butt and breast. I just got out the military after serving 5yrs. I am 13 week…
Prev Question: How do I make my muscles harder
People also view