Is kickboxing a good workout
Kickboxing is an excellent source of controlled movement, and great for working out! ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-kickboxing-a-good-workout ]
More Answers to “Is kickboxing a good workout“
- Is kickboxing a good workout?
- It’s a good cardiovascular workout and plus your learning to fight a fighting style so that’s an extra plus too. Wether you wear a shirt or not is up to you really when you work out. Hope that helps.
- Why is Kickboxing a Good Workout?
- Do you enjoy kicking stuff? Perhaps you enjoy boxing? Do you like to workout too? If you answered yes to all three of these questions then kickboxing as a workout is right for you! The reasons kickboxing is a great workout are numerous, …
- What would be a good kickboxing workout for a teenage girl??
- Well you could get a punching bag and hit that. If not try shadow boxing. Just stand in a spot and box the air basically. It will raise heart rate so its good cardio.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What would be a good kickboxing workout for a teenage girl?
- Q: I am a 17 year old that is into kickboxing, but i don’t really have the time to go and get into a class. I also don’t have the money to do it. I need help on a good workout for me for kickboxing. I am a beginner still and don’t have much of the things that may be needed. Any help?I have a very busy schedule, so it needs to be somehow worked around that if it is possible. If not, it’s ok.
- A: Well you could get a punching bag and hit that. If not try shadow boxing. Just stand in a spot and box the air basically. It will raise heart rate so its good cardio.
- What are some good kickboxing workout songs?
- Q: I find myself most motivated with songs like “Beat It” with at least 130 BMP.Thanks and God bless!
- A: This song is the one I’ve been working out and dry humping the Muppet to. I dedicated it to Briley <3.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmEpgnRGZTI(((Dana)))
- What is a good kickboxing workout vid?
- Q: I would like to start kickboxing, so I want to know which ones ppl recommend
- A: billy’s boot camp =]its a lot of fun too…and you get to laugh at the people in the background…i found a set of 3 dvds at marshalls for $10. Go there or tjmaxx to get them….they are sooo cheap…billy’s boot camp had a beginner and an advanced and also had a ab workout.
Prev Question: What is good about running
People also view