Is there anyway you can slow down your metabolism
Eat a lot of foods high in protein and carbohydrates and do not disregard exercise. ChaCha again soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-there-anyway-you-can-slow-down-your-metabolism ]
More Answers to “Is there anyway you can slow down your metabolism“
- Is there anyway I can slow down my metabolism??
- There is no healthy way to slow your metabolism. If you’d like to gain some weight there are some simple and healthy ways to do it. The best way would be for you to go to your local GNC or other nutrition store and buy your self a protein w…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is there anyway to slow down your metabolism?
- Q: I’m a skinny kid, and I eat so much and it does nothing. I wanna get bigger. Is there any way I can do this?
- A: hit the weights man, Your metabolism will slow as you get older, thats something that you do not wanna rush.
- How do you/can you slow down your metabolism?
- Q: What is the quickest or easiest way to slow down your metabolism or anyway to do so if you know otherwise?…plz
- A: Your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) is a measure of physiological and biochemical activity keeping you alive. It is usually measured in terms of oxygen consumption since the oxygen you take in is used to respire glucose to provide energy to drive the metabolic processes. The BMR is sometimes called Resting Metabolic Rate because the measurement is made when you are not doing anything other than keeping alive.Dietary influences upon metabolic rate are unimportant, but exercise dramatically increases the rate. You can’t eat or not eat anything that has any significant effect upon metabolic rate (unless you starve – a bad idea).Your metabolic rate is adjusted automatically in response to energy demand usually because of exercise/physical activity.The only safe way to reduce body weight is to reduce the amount of energy-food (fat, starch & sugar) in a healthy, balanced diet. Exercise will contribute to weight loss (& have many other significant benefits) but it is eating less energy-food that is the most important.
- Is there anyway I can slow down my metabolism?
- Q: Im 18 and I still look like a 14 year old Im so skinny, Its like unhealthy skinny because I only weigh 110 lbs, and it seems like I keep losing weight, I dotn have any kind of eating disorder, I love to eat but, I think the problem is a mix between, having a fast metabolism and a small appetite.
- A: There is no healthy way to slow your metabolism. If you’d like to gain some weight there are some simple and healthy ways to do it. The best way would be for you to go to your local GNC or other nutrition store and buy your self a protein weight gainer powder. The shakes taste quite good, (Use skim milk to mix them) they have come a long way from the chalky mess they used to be. In addition to the shake, which you could have once or twice a day, you should start a regimen of resistence training, aka weight lifting. No, you will not “bulk up” so don’t even worry about it. This will help you add very modest amounts of muscle to your frame and will help you get rid of that “14 year old” look. You should also start analyzing your diet, and see if you are getting enough protein in it. Try adding some lean white chicken breast, or turkey breast to your diet. 5 oz is a small portion, but will help you fill out your body over a period of time. Best of luck!
Prev Question: How long would it take to walk 300 miles
People also view