Is working out everyday healthy for you
The body does need rest to recover and avoid injury. Lifting weights damages the muscles, and it’s during the recovery period MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-working-out-everyday-healthy-for-you ]
More Answers to “Is working out everyday healthy for you“
- How Does Healthy Everyday Work?
- Every month a menu is created with a variety of choices. We include entrees prepared with lots of fresh vegetables, lean meats and whole grains. Traditional favorites are also included, which are adapted to decrease saturated fats and incre…
- What are some healthy lunches i could make to bring to work every…?
- Make simple stuff like- -Baked or grilled chicken breast with grilled veggies -Tuna mixed in with veggies on wheat bread -Baked or broiled fish with veggies -fresh fruit for a side dish -low fat yogurt or cottage cheese for a side dish
- What is an easy (no-prep) and reasonably health lunch to bring to…?
- Grilled chicken breast and salad with lowfat dressing
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long until I see results from a healthy diet and working out everyday?
- Q: I just joined the gym about a week and a half ago and I work out for 30-60 minutes each time. I’ve been going everyday. I’m not pushing myself but I’m doing a lot of cardio… mostly to lose weight on my legs. I’ve been eating better and trying to avoid sweets and white grains…. I don’t want to give up but I’m already getting discouraged!! ..no weight loss, no visual improvement… any words of advice or encouragement?
- A: Slow & steady weight loss is the best way to keep it off. You may not see the results as quickly as you feel them. As you build muscle & lose fat, the numbers on the scale don’t matter as much as your fat percentage lowering gram by gram. Scales are not entirely reliable.
- Is it healthy to drink protein shakes everyday without working out?
- Q: suppose someone has a physical job that was similar to working outwill this person look bigger and stronger?
- A: no way! it`ll damage ur kidneys if u have too much of it without workin` out
- How do you manage feeling fine and healthy despite working a full day everyday?
- Q: Hi, I would love to know how you all take care of yourselves despite your daily jobs. I work long hours everyday, and I am feel exhausted with body aches, headaches, weakness, and I always feel like I am coming down with something. I see people being healthy and energetic despite their hectic schedules. How does one do it? Any tips to keep me going?
- A: I’m with you on this one! I guess try to get enough rest and avoid the sugars in the afternoons they say cuz they pull you down lots quicker than they pick you up.
Prev Question: How do I find my body mass index
People also view