What are some ways to stay healthy
Get the correct amount of sleep, take vitamins, don’t skip breakfast, don’t stress, go for a walk, and eat more veggies. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-some-ways-to-stay-healthy ]
More Answers to “What are some ways to stay healthy“
- What are some ways to stay healthy?
- Drink more water. No really, most people don’t drink NEARLY enough water. Something like 95% of headaches are caused by dehydration. 3 litres a day for guys, 2.5 for girls. Things like caffeine count as negative water because they’re diuret…
- What are some good ways to stay healthy?
- Drink plenty of water. Avoid caffeine in coffee, tea and chocolate. Take echenechia supplements which boost the immune system. Take multi-vitamins with pure fruit juice, not from concentrate. Avoid smoking and passive smoking. Tell the sm…
- How to Become and Stay healthy- 8 ways
- ･ 1 1.Immunize.When you use immunizations you ensure your health and that of your loved ones. Immunizations… ･ 2 2.Keep moving. Any way you put it, fitness is essential to good health. Even a moderate amount of exercise… ･ 3 3.Eat right…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How bad is DIABETES? what are some ways to stay healthy with it?
- Q: the doctor said that my grandma might have diabetes. (she gave a test… and the results are coming.)how bad is it? can it kill her 🙁 will she be okaywhat are some good ways to stay healthy with it? she’s in her 50’sthanks in advance :(oh and we don’t know if it’s type 1 or 2 or 3 or ect.what is the difference between “types” ?
- A: Diabetes is a life-threatening disease. It WILL kill you unless you control it. Diabetes causes heart attacks, strokes, blindness, infections, Alzheimers Disease, digestive problem, and amputations.At age 50, it is probably not Type 1, unless she has been diabetic for MANY years, but just now getting treatment. Type 1 happens MOSTLY in children under teh age of 25.Type 2 Diabetes is casued by being overweight, and you get to be overweight by eating to much of the wrong food, and not exercisgin enough.She cannot be Type3, because there IS NO SUCH THING. Type 1 and Type 2 only.At 50, she is probablty type 2. This is good, because that means that she can CONTROL the disease by STRICTLY watching her diet and getting a LOT more exercise, and losing weight.There is only ONE way to stay healthy with diabetes — CONTROL YOUR BLOOD SUGAR. The doctor will give her a prescription for a Home Test Meter. She MUST use this meter four times a day (just before every meal, and just before bed), and at other times IF the doctor orders it. If she can keep her blood suagars in the NORMAL range (80-120) then she will live as though she were healthy.To control blood sugars you MUST control your diet. She can eat NO sugar — no pies, cakes, doughnuts, cookies, ice cream, pudding, candy, soda (drink diet soda only), sports drinks, energy drinks, etc. She must CUT BACK on carbohydrates like breads, crackers, gravies, pastas, rice, corn, and potatoes. She must eat more fiber, and less fat.She MUST get more exercise. Walking two miles A DAY is the best exercise. ALL people can do it (unless they have no legs).But most importantly she MUST get self-discipline! Eat NO sugars, eat LESS carbohydrates, and less fats. get MORE exercise.AND FOLLOW DOCTORS ORDERS. take the medicines as ordered, and do not miss doses. get the prescriptions filled on time.At 50, she has a good chance of living to 70 or 80 — IF SHE FOLLOWS DOCTORS ORDERS, and takes care of herself in the right way.
- What are some good ways to stay healthy??
- Q: Well, I should’ve rephrased that to, “What are some good ways to stay healthy when you’re a vegetarian??” Some people think I’m eating too many carbs. Which, I have got to admit: it’s pretty much true. But, I hate diets!!
- A: Well, if you are a vegetarian and eating vegetables as the title suggests, why are you packing yourself full of carbs? Eat some vegetables! Make sure you are eating enough protein (nuts, dairy, beans). You really don’t need to “diet,” you just need to eat a properly balanced meal.
- What are some ways to stay healthy?
- Q: I become sick often and have some problems. Is there anything I can do to stay strong and healthy. I’m really picky when it comes to eating. I don’t like seafood and is that a bad thing?
- A: You should have a balanced diet and plenty of sleep. Eating and sleeping habits are important. Just because you don’t like seafood doesn’t mean you can’t eat other foods with similar nutrients. You should refer to the food pyramid for serving suggestions. Also, washing your hands frequently helps keep off germs. If you want more accurate and detailed suggestions, you should ask your doctor about it.
Prev Question: What is the fastest way to strengthen your hands
People also view