What are the benefits of exercise
Regular physical exercise can help reduce the risk of premature death, developing/dying from heart disease, developing high MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-benefits-of-exercise ]
More Answers to “What are the benefits of exercise“
- In general moderate exercise gives you more energy, helps control appetite, increases your metabolism, reduces stress, reduces high blood pressure and can help control type 2 diabetes. For many people, it elevates their mood. It also combat…
- Presenter By Ken Kashubura
- A sedentary lifestyle is one of the 5 major risk factors (along with high blood pressure, abnormal values for blood lipids, smoking, and obesity) for cardiovascular disease, as outlined by the AHA. Evidence from many scientific studies show…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can the “dumbbell shoulders press” exercise benefits your back muscles in good average?
- Q: and what muscles does the “dumbbell shoulders press” exercise benefits?
- A: If you want a strong back get a pull up bar or go to a local park or gym that has one and do both chin ups and pull ups. If you can’t lift your own body weight, start running and get some exercise bands to drop the weight. You can do the shoulder press while you drop weight until you get to the point where you can lift your own weight.
- Benefits of Intense exercise under hot sun?
- Q: Does it have any benefits exercising in hot weather under the hot sun? I mean how does the heat benefit the person while he is exercising? Does it improve air intake from lungs? Does it improve stamina? Does it make you lose more weight? List any benefits. Thanks!
- A: It will make you sweat more and put you at risk for heat stroke and heat exhaustion.I have never been able to perform well under high temperatures, but if you get used to it, common sense would indicate you’d be more comfortable in that exercise environment.Be sure to drink a lot of water before, during, and after exercise. Other than that, exercise is exercise, no matter what temperature it is.
- What are the benefits of exercise beyond keeping a healthy weight?
- Q: I’m a genetically light weight person, couldn’t gain weight if I tried. What benefits could I gain from regular exercise. Is the increase in lifespan through exercise solely due to the healthy weight, or does the exercise itself help. What other benefits are there.
- A: well, you are stronger and healthy overall, maybe not in weight, but your heart is hopefully healthy and your muscles are healthy
Prev Question: How much does a treadmill cost
People also view