What are the top way to lose weight by exercising
The best exercise to lose weight is: “the exercise you’ll do,” says Timothy Church, MD, MPH, PhD. Just avoid burnout and injury and you’ll be fine. In all cases you’ll burn more calories with cardio (aerobic) exercise than with strength or resistance training. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-top-way-to-lose-weight-by-exercising ]
More Answers to “What are the top way to lose weight by exercising“
- Is there a way to lose weight without exercising ?
- Well sure there is but I dont recmmend it becuase you will loose FAT and MUSCLE. We need our muscle becuase muscle burns fat so throughout the day we are burning more calories when we have muscle. Then if you just happen to gain your weight…
- What is an easy way to lose weight without exercising??
- liposuction or just restrict your calorie intake, but this is not a good way to lose weight since you will also reduce your metabolism and you’ll find that you will put it all back on again and more. You will also lose what muscle mass you …
- What is the best way to lose weight without exercising??
- The best way to lose weight is never to starve yourself. It is almost always temporary, you lose energy, and never feel very good. Also, if you are not exercising then I would avoid carb or protein only diets. They really aren’t a good nutr…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the top three exercises to lose weight?
- A: Cardio Exercises
- what’s the best way to lose weight in the upper tummy & waist,muffin top area?
- Q: I need to lose weight specifically in the upper tummy (right under the breasts) area, and the waist (muffin top)area. It can be two different exercises for each, or one that will work out both. Please & thank you.
- A: jogging is an excellent exercise because it let you lose weightevenly throughout your whole body. If you want to lose weight inspecific areas, you should target them with exercises. If they areyour problem areas, they will be very difficult to tone. You will haveto work double on them. The best approach is this:1. Lower/control your daily calorie intake (control for normalweight, lower for overweight).2. Run/jog to lower your overall body fat percentage.3. Target your problem areas with exercises.an excellent exercise, you can do it in front of your TV: sit on astool, and put your toes under something (piece of heavy furniture,for example). In your hands hold a little dumbbell. Please, make surethat it is not very heavy, start with one kilo, for example, or youwill damage your back and spine! Slowly move the upper part of yourbody back, until it’s parallel with the ground. Stop for a second andmove it back to the sitting position. Repeat ten times. Every week addto the number of repetitions. You will see the results in a week,guaranteed! You will see or feel under the fat – if you have any – sixpack and muscles. Dumbbells do wonders. Much better than thesecrunches – I came up to three hundreds and there was no results ATALL. With the dumbbells you will see it in a week.
- I am exercising 2 hours non stop every day but people telling me this is ineffective way to lose weight. Huh?
- Q: I am doing 2 hours cardio but people on calorie counter website telling me that 2 hours of cardio is not the best way to lose weight. They say weight lift but Im tired of building muscle on top of fat.
- A: Well you can’t only exercise you also have to eat right and stay healthy.
Prev Question: What is a pike stretch
People also view