What can you do to get rid of cellulite
Weight loss and exercise can have some effect since the muscle and skin tighten up, but the results vary from person to person. Your results depend on how hard and consistently you train, your age, the amount of collagen and elastin in your skin MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-you-do-to-get-rid-of-cellulite ]
More Answers to “What can you do to get rid of cellulite“
- What can I do to get rid of cellulite?
- It is very hard to get rid of. Do a lot of leg exercises such as leg lunges and sprinting. Running will help a bit too and doing side leg kicks. This will help tighten the muscles and reduce the appearance (at least it has somewhat for me)….
- How to Get Rid of Cellulite
- ･ 1 leave a slice of cucumber in a glass of water over night. drink the water next day morning when ever… ･ 2 Coffee as it keeps us going for good to work, will also help that cellulite go away from your system… ･ 3 Now some revision …
- Does Exercise Eventually Get Rid of Cellulite?
- Many people have cellulite, and many people exercise every day, trying to get rid of it. However, after doing it for a while, and not seeing any results, they may ask themselves… Does exercise eventually get rid of cellulite? The probl…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I want to firm up for the pretty winter,and get rid of my ugly cellulite HOW?
- Q: I’ve been maintaining my weight for over 6 yrs. but I want to firm up b/c I have ugly cellulite.
- A: There is a lot of way to get rid your ugly cellulite here some source that might help you in get rid of your ugly cellulite http://www.zimbio.com/how+toget+rid+of+cellulite+fast/articles/2YkRYf57L8T/CelluLean+Cellulite+Treatment+Cream
- How long will it take to rid cellulite on back of thighs???
- Q: I have been working out 4 days a week for about 4 weeks now!The cellulite on the back of my thighs (right under my rear) does NOT seem to be fading!How long will it take to rid of it??Any suggestions???-What type of workout is good for ridding it???
- A: How to Remove CelluliteUnderstand what cellulite is. Cellulite is a fatty substance that is found under your connective tissues. As it accumulates it pushes against the connective tissues and makes the skin pucker and ripple.Start drinking a lot of water – I mean a lot! At least 10 8oz glasses of filtered water daily. If we’re going to get rid of that cellulite and the toxins stored in it we need to give your body a way to push it out.Develop an exercise program that is designed to help remove your body fat content. Exercise is an effective way of reducing the amount of cellulite that you have. Effective exercise programs will need to include cardio, strength training and flexibility training. You should try working out at least 3 to 4 times a week.Tone up your muscles with strength building and resistance exercises. Studies have shown that improving muscle firmness can help you get rid of cellulite. Concentrate extra time on muscle beneath the areas with lots of cellulite, but create a total body workout for best results.Stick to a low calorie diet. Cellulite is not exclusive to overweight women, but eating healthy will keep the size of your fat cells small. This is not enough to get rid of cellulite, but it will contribute to the solution.Buy a moisturizer that has a sunless tanner mixed in. The moisturizer will hydrate you skin and reduce the severity of the rippling. The sunless tanner will darken you skin making your cellulite less visible. This is a great cosmetic trick to hide cellulite while you work on lowering your body fat content.Shop for a quality cellulite treatment cream. There are a lot of these products on the market. You want to look for a cream that contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients.Consider topical creams to that tighten the surface of the skin or the connective tissue beneath the skin. Amino acids, seaweed and ginkgo-biloba extracts all act as skin tighteners. Look for one or more of these ingredients on different anti-cellulite products.Don’t stop using topical treatments or the effects will wear off. These are only temporary fixes.Try Aloe Vera cream. Many people report using a good Aloe Vera cream twice a day helps reduce the appearance of cellulite.Try skin brushing. This technique is very simple and relatively inexpensive. Simply use a loofah sponge or a soft body brush and scrub your hips, thighs and belly. This not only helps you to exfoliate, but it also stimulates blood flow and supports lymph functions. This will help to minimize the appearance of cellulite.A multi-faceted approach works best when trying to remove cellulite. Try matching a diet and exercise program with topical creams that include anti-oxidants.Once a week put a generous layer of castor oil on the skin over the parts you are working on, put the old PJs on that you don’t care about and go to sleep like that. This helps to increase your lymphatic drainage and get rid of trapped toxins!Don’t get discouraged – change takes a while, but this will help you lose weight too!Best results can be seen after about 3 months of treatment.Quit smoking (if u do). Many smokers have large concentrations of cellulite, making researchers think there may be a connection between smoking and cellulite.Cut caffeine from your diet. Unfortunately, one of the toxins in cellulite appears to be from caffeine. However, many anti-cellulite creams use caffeine. Caffeine if applied to the outside of skin may help reduce cellulite. Rubbing coffee grinds on cellulite is a popular choice for many people, though researchers question its efficacy.=)
- How do I get rid of cellulite and tone my thighs easy at home?
- Q: I have mild cellulite on my thighs, I want to tone them and get rid of the cellulite. Does anyone have any easy excersizes I can do at home that don’t take up to much time. I want to weat a bikini by may.
- A: Plenty of good advice here.
Prev Question: How for skinny guys to get big
People also view