What do I do to lose 20 pounds in 1 month
To lose weight, you need to get your body to use up these stores of fat. The most effective way to do this is to reduce the amount of calories you eat and increase your levels of activity. ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-do-i-do-to-lose-20-pounds-in-1-month ]
More Answers to “What do I do to lose 20 pounds in 1 month“
- How to Lose 20 Pounds in One Month
- ･ 1 EAT 5 TO 6 SMALL MEALS A DAY Eating frequent, smaller meals throughout the day keeps you feeling satisfied… ･ 2 DRINK LOTS OF WATER Drinking the recommended 8 glasses of water a day keeps you fully hydrated and… ･ 3 LIMIT YOUR BAD C…
- How to Lose 20 Pounds in 1 Month
- ･ 1 The first step is to cut out soda’s in your diet for the 30 day period. Soda is filled with sugar and… ･ 2 Don’t Skip meals. It is important to eat your meals on time. When meals are skipped you then want to… ･ 3 Exercise for at lea…
- Is it Possible to Lose 20 Pounds in 1 Month?
- Are you wondering if it is possible to lose 20 pounds in 1 month? What if I told you the answer to this question is yes, and more importantly you can do it all without struggling through exercise, starving or dangerous diet pills. You will…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it possible for me to lose 20 pounds in 1 month?
- Q: So i am a 16 yr old girl who weights 200 pounds at the height of 5’4. Is it possible for me to lose 20 pounds in 1 month? I mean i can cut down my calories to 1500 and workout 6-7 days a week. I planned it out already. My cardio days will consists of either boxing,jumproping or running. 3 days of cardio 3 days of weight training.
- A: Hypothetically you might lose more than that. You routine might be a little to extreme. You want to lose 5 pounds a week, but DR’s will tell you that losing 2 pounds a week is a lot.It takes -3500 calories to lose 1 pound. That means if you cut back A LITTLE and exercise A LITTLE you can take the weight off at a healthy pace. I know you are excited and sounds really ambitious about it, but it isn’t healthy for your heart to go through that.2 months before I got married I gave myself a heart attack from doing something similar to this. Please be safe.
- How Can I Lose 20 Pounds In 1 Month?
- Q: I am an elderly man and I want to lose 20 pounds in 1 month without diet pills. I eat out almost every night. I am 160 pounds and 5’8″. Please help me. Thanks!
- A: Fu*k it! Let yourself loose!!! Go for the golden Fat Peoples Award!!!! LOL
- How Do I lose 20 pounds in 1 month?
- Q: I am only 14 years old and I weight 180 pounds. I need to lose at least 20 or 30 pounds in the next month.Please I need help FAST!
- A: stop eating fatty.and exercise.http://gridskipper.com/59958/bringing-skinnyback-an-anorexic-guide-to-new-york
Prev Question: Why is one of my shoulders higher than the other
People also view