What helps more protien or creatine
If you’re new to working out and want to get bigger in a hurry, one of the first things you need to get into your diet right away is creatine. Creatine (also called creatine phosphate) is a naturally occurring substance found mostly in the MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-helps-more-protien-or-creatine ]
More Answers to “What helps more protien or creatine“
- CAN ANY ONE HELP? whey protein and creatine?
- Don’t waste your money, eat your protein, it tastes much better than shakes Too much protein could actually harm your body, says protein expert Gail Butterfield, PhD, RD, director of Nutrition Studies at the Palo Alto Veterans’ Administrati…
- Do Creatine and Whey Protein help with weight loss?
- I have been through it all and know what’s it about. The main thing is to stick in there. You can’t be an addict to food and never exercise if you want to live a healthy life and keep the weight off. I’ve worked out, done every diet, and al…
- Will supplements like protein and creatine help jump training??
- Yes. But not a lot. Making more protein available to the body after any kind of workout speeds the repair of muscles. You’ll have shorter periods of muscle pain after training sessions if you’re getting enough protein. And creatine … crea…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can i mix my creatine with a protien shake?
- Q: So basicly i just wanted to know if i could take my creatine and protien as one serving, by mixing the creatine with my shake everytime.if this helps i have pure creatine monohydrate and proffessional strength whey protien.and i take 1 heaping scoop of protien powder, and a heaping tea spoon of creatine.I AM NOT FEMALE, I POSTED THIS QUESTION ON MY SISTERS ACCOUNT
- A: Yes you can but you don’t need a heaping teaspoon of creatine, a regular teaspoon is fine.
- I am going to start working out, is it safe or smart for me to take creatine and protien to help build ?
- A: protein, yes … but keep an eye on carbs and calories … ease the creatine in later if you do not see results otherwise … I have seen guys turn into grotesque blimps by taking creatine & high carb protein powders when their bodies don’t need it …
- Does protien become useless like creatine if not consumed straight away?
- Q: In looking up what creatine product could best be adapted into my trainin, i discovered that the powered creatine is not effective unless consumed straight away after it has been mixed.i was jus wondering if this is the same with my protein shakes as i mix them in the morning an bring them to work so they can be consumed throughout the day. could anybody with genuine knowledge help a man out. your time would be greatly appreciated.
- A: I did a bit of research into proteins before I started taking them. There is a lot to absorb (pun intended) when it comes to learning about them and there is a lot of hype about the various protein powders out there – especially whey protein. This is pretty much what I found to be consistent:Proteins are absorbed quickly into your system – anywhere from 30 to 90 minutes depending on who is answering – but they all agree on this. Creatine is supposed to slow that absorption dramatically. They also tend to begin to break down very quickly once added to liquid. Generally what I found is that after about 8 hours they are pretty much broken down in the liquid. So yes, drinking them as soon after mixing provides greater benefits. But, from what I’ve read, I’d say 2 hours is okay and 4 hours is the max you should let them sit after mixing.As a side note, most of what I’ve read about creatine suggests it should be taken at night with your protein drink. During the day, it should be avoided as what you should be shooting for is the quick absorption into the system so your body can make maximum utilization of the protein. At night, you want the slow absorption so your body has a controlled supply to use for the repair of muscles and other tissues while you sleep.On a personal note, I found taking a protein drink before bed actually made it harder for me to fall into a nice, restful sleep which is just as if not more important than the protein. Some yogurt as a snack, on the other hand, did not have the same effect and still provides a nice dose of proteins and other healthy substances. But that’s just me. It could affect you differently.Hope that helps.
Prev Question: What excercises make you run faster
People also view