What is a good exercise to burn fat on inner thighs
Inner Thigh Firmer Using a Stability Ball/Pillow: Lie on your back on the floor and place a small Swiss Ball/large pillow..(MORE?) [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-good-exercise-to-burn-fat-on-inner-thighs ]
More Answers to “What is a good exercise to burn fat on inner thighs“
- What are some exercises that burn inner thigh fat?
- You can’t spot reduce. You’re going to need to check your diet and do some cardio.
- Does anyone know any exercise to tone the muscle and burn the fat…?
- This is my theory and this is what works for me. Everyone is different so it may need to be adjusted to your own personal needs. Energy In/Energy Out Food Intake: 1,200 Per Day One Pound equals 3,500 Calories To loose one pound per day, Y…
- What Are the Best Exercises For Inner Thighs?
- Here are the best exercises for inner thighs. The inner thigh can be one of the worst problem areas for women, as this area is genetically oriented with fat deposition. This is due to the fact of the vital reproductive organs located around…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are some good exercises for optimal fat burn – especially in the inner thighs and lower abs?
- Q: ‘Nuff said? I understand that muscle building exercises like crunches strengthen the muscles in your abs etc. but you need to to cardio and fat burning exercises to get rid of the layer of fat on top of the muscles… any good exercises to do this?!!My problem areas are inner thighs where you get that little bump (i know eww) and lower abs!
- A: Ugh I have the same problem, believe me. It sucks being a woman because we naturally carry fat there. I’m sure your “bump” isn’t that bad, 99% of women have them. BUT there are some ways to minimize them.Ideally, you should be eating a healthy diet and exercising 5-6 days out of the week. The average person is WAY to busy for this, so there are some quick step workouts that work really well.Try jogging (treadmill or outdoors is fine) at least two days a week for 15-30 minutes. Or walk 4 days a week at a brisk pace for 30-45 minutes. This increases your heart rate and helps you burn more calories. Shock your system by doing this in the morning before you eat (there’s enough energy in you from dinner the night before).Situps where you lean from one side to the next helps work obliques and lower belly.Yoga is a miracle worker.Swimming is also another miracle worker (and so much dang fun).I would reccomend doing situps, leg ups, lifting weights, etc AND doing cardio (jogging, swimming, jumping rope, etc) all in one workout. If you do that 3-4 times a week, you’ll be toned in no time.Another really fun workout is kickboxing. Normally gyms offer courses for really cheap.
- Does anyone know any good exercises to burn fat and tone the inner thighs?
- Q: I’ve recently gained a little bit of wieght in my inner thighs, and nothing I do seems to lessen it. I diet, exercise and am very skinny everywhere else, but I just can’t seem to get rid of the fat in my inner thigh. It’s a large enough amount to show when I wear pants.
- A: you can not cause localized fat loss through exercise.everybody’s body is genetically programmed to store fat in various places and to also release fat from various places but in no specific known order.the only way to see a reduction of fat stores in problem areas is to reduce your current level of body fat until the problem areas are gone.
- what are some exercises that burn inner thigh fat?
- Q: i am a 16 yr old guy and for some reason i can’t seem to get rid of my inner thigh fat no matter how much running i do (2 mi a day) are there any exercises i can do to get rid of inner thigh fat?
- A: You can’t spot reduce. You’re going to need to check your diet and do some cardio.
Prev Question: What are the benefits of exercise
People also view