What is a good method of relaxation
Many people swear by a solid combination of meditation, deep breathing and yoga! A hot bubble bath by candlelight is also great. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-good-method-of-relaxation ]
More Answers to “What is a good method of relaxation“
- What is the best relaxation method?
- Taoist Esoteric Yoga Meditations … one of the many branches within Tai Chi (and the inner structure foundation of several other martial arts). http://www.healing-tao.com/tao-garden/universal/en/books/ .
- How to Stop the Hiccups – Relaxation and Breathing Method?
- ･ 1 Find a place where you can sit comfortably and relax. There must be no noise or anything else to distract… ･ 2 Sit in a more or less upright position and begin relaxing your body, starting with your feet. Just… ･ 3 When you feel tot…
- What does relaxation method mean?
- 1. a method of solving simultaneous equations by guessing a solution and then reducing the errors that result by successive approximations until all the errors are less than some specified amount
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is a really good relaxation method?
- Q: Something easy, and where I wouldn’t have to buy anything.please and thank you.=]
- A: Relaxing music, and focusing on your breath – without changing or altering it in any way; just observe…Make sure the phone is off the hook; that you are not disturbed during your relaxation time. For some people, even just setting aside the time as ‘my quiet time’ achieves a lot, if only because everyone else knows they can’t make any noise – thus they have their peace and quiet.A darkened room can help. As can lighting a candle, but it’s not necessary to go to great lengths in order to relax. Even reading a favourite book can do it, or playing a game of Patience (cards).
- what are some good relaxation method to do for an anxiety disorder?
- A: The only evidence based relaxation method for anxiety disorder is progressive muscle relaxation by Jacobsen. However, yoga and many other relaxation techniques can work as well. I recommend you to see a psychologist/psychiatrist. They are doing a great job with anxiety disorders. That’s the good thing about anxiety disorders – you can usually achieve brilliant results.
- What would be the best relaxation method for waiting on the results of a really important test?
- Q: I am currently waiting on the results of a very important English Test, but I just can’t seem to get the test or the possible results off my mind! So what would be a good way to just relax?
- A: SEX
Prev Question: What are some exercises to build abs
People also view