What is a good way to stretch out your lower back
Best way to stretch the lower back is to do the chair stretch. Sit in a chair with your back straight and both feet firmly…More? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-good-way-to-stretch-out-your-lower-back ]
More Answers to “What is a good way to stretch out your lower back“
- What r some good ways to stretch out ur lower back?
- First, watch your posture, be conscious of how you sit and stand, try to keep your body aligned and don’t slump. Then, to stretch out the lower back, lay on the floor and bring your knees up to your chest, hold with your arms if necessary, …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Just wanted to know some good way to stretch out my lower back around my tailbone?
- Q: Im 7 1/2 months pregnant and was wondering some safe ways to stretch my lower back? I have mild pain there all the time and bad pain there some of the time after work and just waking up… are there safe ways to crack your lower back while pregnant??
- A: Make sure no one is around to see how stupid you look. During my Nursing assistant training, they showed us how to place both your hands behind your back, right on the tailbone and then kind of lurch your pelvis forward. You should do it for 5 minutes every hour. Good Luck.
- what is a good way to stretch your lower back?
- Q: Besides the stretch where you are laying on your back with your feet and butt over your head.
- A: Lay flat on your back with your legs flat on the floor. Bring one knee up toward your chest and hold it for a few seconds. Breathe in and out. Then bring the leg down flat and bring the other knee up. Finally, bring both knees up toward your chest and hold them for a few seconds, breathing in and out. Repeat this a few times. You should feel your back stretching a little each time you bring your knees up.
- What is a good way to stretch out my back lower leg muscle?
- Q: I started adding squats into my workout earlier and now my legs are too stiff to jog. What is a good way to stretch them out so I can jog.
- A: here are some websites with pictures of good stretching:http://www.healthfree.com/images/woman-stretching.jpghttp://www.myfittribe.com/articles/20071127/stretching-basics-part-2.htmlhope that helps!
Prev Question: Should you drink protein shake before during or after workout
People also view