What is a workout for love handles
Love Handle Crush Bend at the waist until your upper body is almost parallel to the floor, a light dumbbell in each hand, palms facing each other. Movement: Flexing your entire back and side “love handle” area, extend your arms outward until MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-workout-for-love-handles ]
More Answers to “What is a workout for love handles“
- What is the best workout for love handles?
- You can’t spot reduce. Work out your entire body, watch what you eat. Nature takes care of the rest, but I have to admit running is the best for burning off fat.
- How to Lose Your Love Handles Workout
- Does the Tony Little’s Gazelle Edge Trainer Workout your love han…?
- I would purchase a bike or a treadmill over the Gazelle. Get rid of the sofa and replace it with a treadmill. Watch TV and walk. Diet and exercise gets rid of love handles. Nothing beats healthy eating. Eat a combination of lean protein and…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best workout to lose love handles?
- Q: I used to have the nicest cute litte waste. Now after having a baby a while ago, (6 months) I have lost weight a little, but not the love handles. I look terrible in jeans!. what is the best workout to get rid of love handles/
- A: side bends !!! http://www.expertvillage.com/video/28174_arthritis-aquatics-sidebend-variation.htm?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=yssp&utm_campaign=yssp_mainvids
- How to i get rid of my love handles and workout my lower abs?
- Q: can yall give me some ab workouts where i can get rid of my love handles and some workouts to work my lower abs! websites…pictures..etc would be great 🙂 o and maybe tell me a good diet to go by. btw im 16 so something that would fit me
- A: ab workouts don’t get rid of “love handles” . proper Nutrition and cardio/weight training does. a great ab exercise though is hanging leg raises, v-ups, sprinter sit-ups. stuff like that.here’s some diet infoKeep carbs around workout and morning if you don’t want unnecessary fat gain. I have my sister drinking whey protein shakes in the morning, or anytime she needs something quick also.Just shoot for a total 4-5 vegetables/fruits day. Protein at every feeding. Get some good fats in the morning, and protein+veggies+good fats at night and when you’re not really doing any real physical activity and are hungry… You can add in good fats like whole eggs, raw nuts, avocados, extra virgin olive oil on salads (I put the light tasting stuff in shakes, for quick protein+good fat meal) Grains like oatmeal, brown rice and quinoa are great.Meats:turkey,chicken, sirloin beef/or round, fish like tilapia/salmon. I take in some cheese sometimes to. Just some people have problems with dairy. Just experiment if it bloats you and makes you feel groggy immediately remove from diet. It’s really about finding out what works best for you and you only. There really isn’t not cookie cutter diet or exercise regimen.Use http://www.fitday.com a free valuable toool you can add to your arsenal. Calculate rough estimate of daily calories burned. Say you burn 2400 hundred in a day, you might have to eat like 2600-2650 to add some muscle every month. Stop gaining, you then add another 250 calories.Most people will do great on a good fat+good protein, low-moderate carb diet.Also pertaining to junk food. Allow yourself atleast 1-2 “cheat meals” a week. You can plan these ahead for say a night out with some friends you can have 1 meal you can treat yourself to. Planning these cheat meals ahead will help you avoid binging during the week if you know you have something planned for a day where you can be “free” of good eating habits. I’ve been spoiling myself lately though as I’ve been eating a cheat meal every day lmao. Yet I stay lean as hell. Why? Cause I work my butt off in the gym.Best of luck, let me know if you need anymore help.
- What is the best workout for love handles?
- Q: I need to get rid of these things before they get out of control! I went on youtube to see which would be the proper technique but they all seem to discredit one another by quoting that the other dvd does not work because they dont use the “proper technique to target the area effectively”. So I would like to know once and for all..what, in fact, is the best way!!? Is there a specific dvd I could look for?
- A: You can’t spot reduce. Work out your entire body, watch what you eat. Nature takes care of the rest, but I have to admit running is the best for burning off fat.
Prev Question: How much does the average 15 year old male weigh
People also view