What is average weight a man can bench press
The average weight a healthy man between the ages 18 and 40 can bench press is 145 pounds. Do the ChaCha again soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-average-weight-a-man-can-bench-press ]
More Answers to “What is average weight a man can bench press“
- Can the average man bench press his own weight??
- only if he has natrual power in his muselces
- How much weight should a 118 lb man bench press to start??
- you should be able to bench your own weight.
- Can most men bench press their own weight?
- No, most can’t. few can. im sorry i cant remember the exact figure but an instructor told me that aroudn 1/20000 or 1/2000 (forgot how many 0’s) actualy can. so a massive majority cant
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- The bench press is a popular weight lifting exercise that works most specifically the chest. Can the average m
- Q: The bench press is a popular weight lifting exercise that works most specifically the chest. Can the average man bench press his own weight?
- A: the correct answer is “no”ma
- What is the amount of weight that the average man can bench press?
- Q: Any stats on this? I would rather know stats than peoples opinions.But Patrick M, that’s only 90 pounds.
- A: I’m pretty sure the average is 135lbs. I can’t really find any stats to support it, but it becomes the first goal of anyone entering a gym, to get the 45lb plate on each side.
- Can the average man bench press his own weight?
- A: only if he has natrual power in his muselces
Prev Question: HOW FAR DO YOU HAVE TO WALK TO BURN 100 CALORIES
People also view