What is cardio respiratory endurance
The ability to maintain strenuous tasks involving large muscle groups for an extended period of time. It involves MORE? ChaCha!! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-cardio-respiratory-endurance ]
More Answers to “What is cardio respiratory endurance“
- What is cardio respiratory endurance?
- the ability of the heart and lungs to pump oxygen rich blood to the muscles during strenuous activity.
- Why is cardio respiratory endurance required in basketball??
- It is required because you run all game long.
- What type of training helps to improve cardio-respiratory enduran…?
- endurance training would be beneficial for your cardiovascular capacity. you can do many things to improve this, jogs will help but only if you gradually increase the intensity of the jog as you move along. cycling is great for endurance as…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to work up your cardio-respiratory endurance when running?
- Q: Im in the Navy but i hate running and im really bad at it, I realized since im in the military i might as well learn to like it… Can you suggest any patterns of work out i should do to increase my endurance? I also have problems with breathing while running what do I need to do to help me with my breathing? Thanks! I’ll appreciate your help a lot!
- A: Endurance is both a mental physical. Because you hate running, you are going to have to train yourself to run past the point where you are getting bored to the point where you actually get physically tired. Once you can do that, you will then need to gradually push yourself past the point of getting tired. Depending on your ultimate distance, there are several training programs that can be used to help increase your endurance. Running with someone is one of the best training aids that you can use when you first start out because you are less focused on running and more focused on the person that you are with. You can also try interval training and running hills, which are great for improving the efficiency of your stride and overall endurance.Proper breathing for running is the same as it when you are just walking around. The pace of your breathing will naturally increase as your body requires more oxygen, but the method of breathing remains the same. I believe that most people would tell you to inhale through your nose and exhale through your mouth. Make sure that you are breathing using your diaphragm (stomach moves out) as opposed to chest breathing (chest moves up and down).I hope some of this helps. Good luck, I know your pain.
- What type of training helps to improve cardio-respiratory endurance ?
- A: endurance training would be beneficial for your cardiovascular capacity. you can do many things to improve this, jogs will help but only if you gradually increase the intensity of the jog as you move along. cycling is great for endurance as it applies a constant resistance to your pedaling where as riding a real bicycle allows gravity and momentum to work for you. even doing laps at your local community centre pool will help for this, there are many things you can do. also if you want to increase repetitions and endurance for upper body doing light weights with high repetitions can be helpful, as well as swimming too. have fun training-hope this helps
- what are 3 activities that improve muscle endurance, cardio respiratory endurance and body composition?
- Q: 3 activities for each please and thank you. 10 points! best answer!
- A: For muscle indurance you want to get a pairof weights and do high reps..say around 15 to 20 reps per set and those type of muscle’s are called slow twitch muscle’s.For cardio endurance i recommend running(interval training) or swimming for less poundage on your joints.If you want a better body composition than you need to do cardio everyday and weight training for muscle and remember that the more muscle you have the more cals. you burn throughout the day
Prev Question: How do you get better circulation
People also view