What is the average weight for a woman that is 5’8”
If you are 5’8″, you should be about 126-139 lbs for a small frame, 136-150 pounds for a medium frame, and 146-167 for a large frame. Plus or minus 10% is an Ideal Body Weight range. ChaCha On! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-average-weight-for-a-woman-that-is-5%278%27%27 ]
More Answers to “What is the average weight for a woman that is 5’8”“
- What is the average weight for a 5″8 woman?
- i would say around 145-150 but im not too sure that might be under cause it depends on your build
- What would the average weight for a 5’8 woman be?
- i think it sounds normal. you weigh less than me thats for sure. just as long as youre happy with your weight its normal but if you feel like you could stand to lose a few even just for health purposes go for it!
- What is the average weight of a 5′ 8 31-year-old woman??
- In my opinion, you could be any weight between 125 to 180 pounds. You can weigh a lot and still be healthy. You might want to go to your doctor and see what your body fat average is and your BMI. Those will tell you if you are the right wei…
Prev Question: If I’m 120 lbs and i’m 5’7 "is my weight an issue
People also view