What is the average weight of a man who is 5’9
The average weight of a man who is 5’9 is around 170 pounds. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-average-weight-of-a-man-who-is-5%279 ]
More Answers to “What is the average weight of a man who is 5’9“
- What is the average weight of a 5′ 9 26-year-old man??
- I think that you should weight around 160 pounds minimum to 200 maximum.
- What is the average weight of a man that is 5-ft 9?
- It depends on your age and body type. It also depends on the ratio of muscle to fat in your body, since muscle weighs more than fat. Without further information, the range is so wide it’s almost meaningless. One thing I’ve noticed: most peo…
- What is the average weight for a 21-year-old man who is 5’9??
- The average wieght for a 21-year-old male man for your height is 157 (11 stone) height to weight chart here http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/height_weight.shtml
Prev Question: What is the best way to flatten your chest
People also view