What is the best exercise to get rid of lower stomach fat
The double straight legged stretch is very good for toning up the lower abdominal area. 1. Lie on your back with your legs MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-exercise-to-get-rid-of-lower-stomach-fat ]
More Answers to “What is the best exercise to get rid of lower stomach fat“
- What are the best exercises to get rid of underarm, lower stomach…?
- As sad as this is going to sound, there’s no “spot-reduction”. It’s all a myth people like to tell you on TV so you buy their product. The best way to get in shape and lose that unwanted weight is get back to basics. -exercise reg…
- What are some good exercises to get rid of thigh & lower stom…?
- If spot reduction worked gum chewers would have skinny cheeks… Weight loss is almost too simple… You have to burn more calories than you take in. Sure there is more to it than that and you can maximize your success, but get active and e…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Whats an easy diet or exercise to lose weight or get rid of stomach fat?
- Q: My friend is getting on my nerves because she is stuck on her weight. I think she has low self esteem. Sometimes me, her and some other friends wanna go out maybe to the pool when its warm out. but she so concerned about how her stomach looks. Tell me the fastest way she can get rid of stomach fat. She’s not even fat its just her stomach that makes her low about everything. She weighs 135 and she is about 5’3. All her food must be goin 2 her stomach.If you kno a diet or an easy exercise i can tell her. I just want to go out like we used to. So help her please. And i will benefit from this too.
- A: try tabooWHAT to eat for losing weight• Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, especially NC (negative calorie) food.* Print these lists. They will be your … “Bible”, from now on !* Dill and parsely – include them in all your salads. Also ognion + garlic.* Try eat mostly fresh vegs & fruits (whenever possible, of course)* If you really want a book, then check this out: The Negative Calorie Diet Workbook & Cookbook – eBook (Win95/98 only). Read more about this e-book here.• Eat fish, chicken, beef, pork. (preferences are in this order)* If you are a vegetarian, then ignore this!* Avoid fat meat• Eat 2-3 slices of bread/day. Don’t EVER exclude bread from your diet!• Snacks between meals (if needed): apples, oranges, grepfruits and other NC fruits* Don’t cheat … NO cookies, chips, candies, brownies etc! * EVEN if they have “low fat” indication… They might have low fat, yet they can have lots of CALORIES !!!• About rice, potatoes, beans, [xxx]nuts, pastry, pasta… you know!* Don’t eat too much of those, at least during the first weeks of the diet. I’m not a low carb addict, but I’ve noticed weight gains if consuming those in large quantities, especially when associated with other foods.* If you like them a lot, try and eat them like one meal. A nice delicious plate of spaghetti could be your lunch (never dinner!), followed by a nice big apple. These rich starch foods are not good for dinner!* At dinner time, chose mainly large mixed veggies salads… with fish, lean meat or cheese (if you are not a vegetarian). if u want to lose weight the best food to it are baked potatoes with nothing on it. no salt no nothing just plain. u can eat a 10000000000 baked potatoes till ur stuff and not gain a pound. i heard that from a weight loss tape. the best drink is water or gatorade. thats a start then when you work out do some taeboo. if u want a macine. run with dumbells on a treadmill. u could do the rocky workout. but thats a new story. u could use a butterfly macine i think it works the abs1) It is not just the amount you eat, but what you eat. Lean meats and vegtables that snap are a good place to start. And by snap I mean fresh and not boiled or doused with better or whatever.2) Exercise moderatly but for about an hour every other day. Spend half of that walking or running at a good enough pace for you to feel labored. The other half of the time use weights, or exercises such as push ups or situps to get a muscle “burn”. A gym is also an option, but I don’t know if you have the money for or want to spend the money on it.3) Sleep well. To bed earlier and up earlier. Exercise in the morning when you wake up, not in the evening before bed. 7 hours of GOOD sleep is a must.4) Occupy yourself with a hobby that keeps your attention for a long period of time. A hobby like this keeps your mind focused and gives less of a chance for snacking from boredom.That is a good place to start… if you see good results, keep it up and modify to fit you… if it does not, see a doctor AND a trainer Keep working out, drink water a lot, eat 5 to 6 meals a day but in small quantities, vegtables are important specially cucumber and lattice, fruits not be eaten after meals except by 2 to 3 hours, minimize the starch quantities in your meals lots of salad is important, your last meal must be before you sleep by 2 to 3 hoursthe most important thing is you don’t lose patient wait and have a strong will to be as what you wantyou might have some more ideas from www.ivillage.comgood luck
- What kind of exercise should I do to get rid of excess fat in my lower stomach and thighs?
- Q: I’m about 5’0″ tall and weigh approximately 130lbs. My goal is to lose about 20 lbs, and I’ve been cutting calories and eating healthier foods, but most of the unwanted fat is in my lower stomach, butt, and thighs. I also have horrible love handles. What exercises can I do to target these areas? Thanks!
- A: Not Only Exercise You Should Follow Dieting plans Also Here I’m Giving How to follow it
- How can I get rid of my lower stomach fat?
- Q: I’m not fat is just that my stomach is weird, im 5’9 and i weight 130. I just wanna loose by lower stomach fat.. Any exercises?
- A: really this works touching toes do 100 before bed and 100 when you wake ….no bending knees it really works you will see a difference good luck…..
Prev Question: What are symptoms of a torn mcl
People also view