What is the best exersice for abs
The Bicycle exercise is the best move to target the rectus abdominis (i.e., the ‘six pack’) and the obliques (the waist), according to a study done by the American Council on Exercise. To do this exercise correctly: Lie face up on the floor…MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-exersice-for-abs ]
More Answers to “What is the best exersice for abs“
- Click on the related links section indicated below (Exercises for Abs). There are a number of them and the site shows you by video exactly how to perform them. I have had great results using them. However, you must be patient, dedicated, an…
- I’m not sure any effective exercise is easy. But maybe changing them around to make them more interesting might be helpful. Below is a link that shows (with photos) ten ab exercises.
- Please Login to ask or answer a question, or Register if you do not have a SearchWarp Account. Answers to this question: Answer from JP Bender (3,302) JP Bender 2 days 12 hours ago. More questions answered by this person I would say sit ups…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What si the best exersice to get abs?
- Q: EG Crunches ,sit ups , leg lifts
- A: There’s a workout called leg lifts that got me a six-pack fast. Find a place , while lying with your back on the floor, where you can have something to hold on to like a bed or a couch. Raise your legs straight up in the air then bring them down almost touching the floor. Repeat this as desired. I would usually listen to a song and do leg lifts through the whole song. (3 to 4 minutes long) Do these every day. (When I first started these I was so sore it hurt to walk) you should see results in at least 2 dayz
- Im kinda i need of an exersice routine that really helps your arms and abs!?
- Q: Im kinda overwieght 20 lbs and wen i saw the scale i was about to scream. I dont have to much time to work out, i wake up at sixam and only have time to do stuff from 8-9pm. And i think i also need to eat healthier and its totally hard the follow the food pyramid and stay away frm things like ice-cream. Any tips?
- A: TaeBo. All the way.
- Is doing about 10 min of abs exersice enough?
- Q: Will that help me build SUDDLE abs over time (i dont wanna look like a body builder in other words) as well while Im doing cardio and eating healthy? How long will it take? 4-6 weeks? longer?
- A: Get 6 Pack Abs In 8 Weeks:Becoming lean quickly needs drastic reduction in carbs, dietary fat and total calories. Avoid all oils, butter or fried foods and do not consume more than 50 grams of carbs everyday. Increase protein consumption when reducing carbs, fats and calories. This method will allow you to lose plenty of body fat. However the drawback of this method is that your energy levels can reduce drastically, making it difficult for you to train if you are not accustomed to a low-carb diet. The Solution: Split the schedule into 3 distinct diet stages for each of the 6-8 weeks of the program.
Prev Question: What is the average weight for a six foot one inch man
People also view