What is the best thing to eat and lose weight
Foods that are high in fiber help to keep you feeling full, here are some good ones:raspberries,lima beans, whole wheat spaghetti. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-thing-to-eat-and-lose-weight ]
More Answers to “What is the best thing to eat and lose weight“
- What’s the best basic thing to eat to lose weight??
- The easiest way to lose weight is to simply eat less and move more. You can eat what you are eating now. Just eat less of it. As far as exercise goes, any amount of exercise is beneficial. The easiest exercise in which to get started is wal…
- What is the best thing to eat to lose weight really fast??
- Breakfast: Oatmeal or low sugar cereal with fat free milk Lunch: Veggie Soup 2 cans of diced tomatoes 1 can fat free low sodium chicken or veggie broth onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper to taste your choice of fresh …
- Is Fresh Fruit a good thing to eat when your trying to lose weigh…?
- Fruit Avoidance Questions regarding whether or not fruit is acceptable in a bodybuilding nutrition regimen are the most common here in the nutrition forum. It’s just a myth that fruit will make one gain unwanted pounds of fat because of the…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the BEST thing to eat to lose weight?
- Q: If fruits still contain a lot of sugar, and you are bored of vegetables (I already had a lot today), then what is the best thing to eat to lose weight?I’m vegan too btwI’m vegan too btw
- A: celery i see to be the bestbecause it has negative caloriesas you chew you get rid of the calories from the celery.hope i helped you
- What’s the best basic thing to eat to lose weight?
- Q: I want to lose weight, and I don’t want to go out of my way to by special formulas and all that. I want to lose about 10 pounds, and I don’t know how. I don’t want to go on a serious diet, and I need an easy excercize to do at home.
- A: Ok, I’m going to be up front with you- I’m really trying to save you time from reading other BS. If you are one of those people who asks these questions, wanting some FANTASTIC answer, wanting to know about something with will WORK for you, but someone has “dropped a name” in their answer, then go ahead and skip this one because you clearly dont want the “best answer.” I’m dropping the name of this product because I’m using it and it works. If you dont want to know about something that will actually work for you, then settle with some mundane, general answer that any idiot could give you. And, yeah I’ll probably copy and paste this answer for other questions, but this is the only way I know how to get people to understand me.I’m 20 years old and I was 305 pounds 6 weeks ago. Life of hell? YES. However, I’m now down to 282 pounds. I’m not a size 6 yet, but I’m working my a$$ off to get there. I’m on Medifast- its a meal replacement plan. Dont freak out because I “dropped the name,” you chose to read my answer.Sorry for the attitude, but I’m giving my best advice about something that works for me. -If you saw on the news that the Fountain of Youth was in your neighbor’s backyard, people going in old and coming out young and beautiful, wouldnt you go over and at LEAST dip a toe in? I’m not asking you to jump off a cliff here, I’m just telling you that this product is great and trying it wouldnt kill you…..not like jumping off a cliff.I was at the end of my rope 6 weeks ago before I found this plan.YES, I was skeptical- I said this is has to be BS and it wont work for me. But, still wondering what it was about, I did research online just to see if anyone was having any positive results with it. Everyone I saw was losing about 15 pounds a month.I would really love to help you out and answer any questions you have about Medifast.What good will it do if you dont try new things- stay overweight forever? It almost happened to [email protected]
- Best thing to eat after workout and still lose weight/gain muscle?
- Q: I’m 5’8″ and 180 lbs. I don’t necessarily want to lose weight, but want to cut the fat. What’s the best after workout snack/meal to achieve such results? When I was trying to put on weight, I’d have a protein shake after a workout–but since I’m not really trying to more weight on what’s the best thing to eat/drink?
- A: You might want to visit this blog. It contain some valuable information regarding your problem that you might be able to take away fromhttp://www.centiblab.com
Prev Question: What is considered fat
People also view