What is the best type of exercise to lose fat
Running, playing football, boxing or any other fast, intense activity is very good exercise for burning lots of calories & fat. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-type-of-exercise-to-lose-fat ]
More Answers to “What is the best type of exercise to lose fat“
- What’s the best type of home exercise to lose (fat) weight, witho…?
- Increasing your muscle mass is going to be inevitable. In fact, when you first start to work out, it more common to see your weight increase rather than decrease as the muscle grows. It might sound unsightly, but it’s actually a good thing….
- What Is The Best Type Cardiovascular Exercise Machine For Losing …?
- In my opinion, the best type of machine for losing fat weight depends on the sort of shape that the bodybuilding trainee is currently at. For a bodybuilder who needs to lose over 30 pounds, I rather have them start using a treadmill with no…
- What type of exercise is really good to help lose body fat??
- Well I do know 2 sports that will make you lose weight and make you look great! Well first of all swimming, because you use every muscle in your body and Soccer! it makes you sweat alot and your losing fat, hope i helped!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What’s the best type of home exercise to lose (fat) weight, without gaining muscle?
- Q: I want to lose weight using any exercises that can be managed at home, preferably as cheaply as possible. However, I don’t want to bulk up or gain muscle – just become thin. Is this possible, and how?
- A: Increasing your muscle mass is going to be inevitable. In fact, when you first start to work out, it more common to see your weight increase rather than decrease as the muscle grows. It might sound unsightly, but it’s actually a good thing. The more muscle mass you have, the easier it is for your body to burn fat. You don’t have to worry about bulking up too much however, that would take years of body building. If you just want to slim down, any sort of aerobic exercise is most effective. Try to avoid just doing things like crunches every night unless you include some sort of aerobic work out into your routine. Spot treatments like crunches are rarely affective because they don’t burn fat, only tone muscle. You can tone your muscles as much as you want, but until you burn the fat off with aerobics, you won’t notice any difference. To sum it up, you can’t just become thin without gaining muscle. That would be extremely unhealthy. Don’t worry about gaining muscle because you won’t bulk up so much that it is seen as unattractive unless you weight train for several years. You actually should want to build muscle so you can burn fat faster. Also, consider joining an online group like Weight Watchers. They have a great program to help you manage what you eat and if you follow the plan correctly, you can average about two pounds of weight loss a week. It’s pretty cheap, too–only around $16 a month.
- If exercise loses fat all over the body … Will only one type of exercise be enough to lose weight ?
- Q: For example, I done a lot of cycling more than any other exercise … Does it mean I would lose fat all over the body and not just my legs ? And if so, how much cycling (I got a exercise cycle at home) would you recommend me to do ?Thanks
- A: Cycling and or sometimes called spinning. Is a great way to lose weight. Regardless of what exercise you do, you will lose weight all over. You can measure this by measuring yourself once every 30 days and write down the results. Cycling/spinning will for sure tone your legs and butt. So its a good idea to lift some free weights at home for your upper body. If you want to build muscle increase your protein. Don’t stop eating carbs, but cut back on the carbs.. Eats lots of whole grains, green leafy veggies. Stay away from fruit juices and eat natural fruits or juice them. I don’t have a juicer, but I blend my fruits int he blender when I want to drink it instead of eating them. Also drink lots of H20 to flush that waste and toxins laying around in your intestines. Green tea is the best. The dieter’s green tea will help you flush out real good. Lipton’s green tea, and green teas that are not green will not work. You need a real green tea that looks green to rid your body of toxins… Again drink half your body weigh- h20.. Example, if you weigh 200 lbs then you should be drinking 100 oz of h20 a day..
- What is the best exercise equipment if u want to lose stomach fat and be gain speed.?
- Q: I wanna get fast and lose some stomach fat along the way…whats the best type of exercise machine for this? I’m thinking a treadmill but i wanna be sure
- A: There’s no magic exercise that will make you lose fat from a certain part of your body. The only way to lose fat in your stomach is to lose fat everywhere.
Prev Question: How to gain weight for football
People also view