What is the best way to build muscle mass
To gain muscle mass, use free weights for all heavy sets. Remember that only good form will build muscle mass. (MORE?) ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-way-to-build-muscle-mass ]
More Answers to “What is the best way to build muscle mass“
- What’s the best way to build muscle mass?
- Hi Fulmer, To bulk up and gain a lot of muscle mass, you must do a lot of resistance training progressively but also consume a lot of calories at the same time. The extra calories that you consume are to supply the energy for your workouts …
- What is the best/quickest way to build muscle mass?
- Drink a ton of milk, eat a lot of food, do heavy compound exercising that work your whole body. Get started on the starting strength routine. Read: http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/F…
- Is switching workout routines the best way to build muscle mass.??
- You do want to keep your muscles guessing. You should change up your work out every 2 weeks to 1 month. I would go for lower reps at a slower count to complete each rep. For example. Count to 5 on the positive movement pause for 1 sec (flex…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What’s the best and/or quickest way to build muscle mass on the inside and outside of the upper arm?
- Q: I have been able to consistently work on my biceps and triceps, but I can’t seem to find a way to build muscle on the sides of my upper arm; just off the side of the bicep. In other words, it’s not the height of the muscle I’m concerned about, it’s the width. My forearms are wide due to muscle mass but my upper arm still has some catching up to do. Any suggestions? Keep in my mind I only have dumbells available at home until I can afford the gym membership.
- A: What you’re referring to is actually also part of your triceps. In your routine, try targeting them a little differenty by doing reverse tricep pushdowns or reverse close-grip bench presses, see if that makes a difference. Hammer grip tricep extensions should also help.
- Is switching workout routines the best way to build muscle mass.?
- Q: I want to know the best way to build muscle mass. I work out with heavy weights and would like to switch to a high rep workout. I have heard many ways to build muscle mass, but I am stuck at 180lbs and cant break that weight.
- A: You do want to keep your muscles guessing. You should change up your work out every 2 weeks to 1 month. I would go for lower reps at a slower count to complete each rep. For example. Count to 5 on the positive movement pause for 1 sec (flex) and do the negative for 3 count. This can be written down as a 5:1:3 count. Change this up will help you with better gains. Take care,montana
- Whats the best way to build muscle mass?
- Q: I have been wroking out for about 6 months, i dont have alot of muscle because in the 6 months my only aim was to get ready for building muscle mass.
- A: you should do some weight training, 1 time every 2 days for heavy ones. What kind of exercise you should consult trainers.In addition, you need to take in enough protein. Normal people need 75-150g protein everyday. But actually we cant obtain enough from our daily meals. So you should drink some protein shake or protein powder to ovbtain enough protein for building muscles! My friend built 12 pounds muscles in 2 month! I can provide you information on the protein mix he used, email me: [email protected] this helps~
Prev Question: What is the regular height and weight of a 11 year old
People also view