What is the best way to lose 30 pounds in two months
You can lose 30 lbs. in 2 months by burning more calories than you consume by dieting and exercising. Thanks for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-way-to-lose-30-pounds-in-two-months ]
More Answers to “What is the best way to lose 30 pounds in two months“
- What is the best way to lose 10 – 30 pounds in 2 – 3 months??
- easy — increase the quantity of calories being burned and decrease the quantity of calories being consumed.
- What is the best way to lose 25-30 pounds in 3 1/2 months??
- 1200 calories a day and one hour of daily exercise.
- What is the best way for me to lose 30 pounds in 2 or 3 months??
- I can only tell you how I lost 30 pounds in 3 months and maybe it will work for you. I did not do any exercise. All I did was not eat until 5 pm every day for 3 months. And when I ate I only ate salad, fruits, tuna fish and chicken noodle s…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can i lose 30 pounds in two months?
- Q: I already asked this but no one answered. This summer I want to lose about 30 pounds (or more) because i’m going into high school as a freshman and I don’t want to be made fun of because I’m overweight. Do you think it’s possible to lose 30 pounds in two months? If so, what types of foods should I eat and what should I avoid? How many miles should I run/walk a day? Any other exercises that will help me lose weight? I own an elliptical, should I use it or just stick to outdoor activities? Thanks!
- A: I think you could lose about 20 pounds in two months, but 30 is pushing it. You should avoid junk food of course and eat mostly vegetables, fruits, beans, dairy, and whole grains. Pay special attention to what you drink…the sodas and smoothies can really add up. To lose weight you need to do a lot of cardio like swimming, biking, running, dancing, or playing a sport like tennis. Also, building muscle helps you lose weight when you aren’t even doing anything because muscle burns fat. So do some squats (3 sets of 12), crunches (3 sets of 25), lunges (2 sets of 10), and push ups. Don’t do cardio and strength training in the same day. Alternate between days.
- Can a thirteen year old lose 30 pounds in two months?
- Q: i’m doing a Health project for school, and it’s on fitness and nutrition. It’s suppose to be geared towards the actual people in my grade, so i need to know if 13-15 year-olds could ever possibly lose that kind of weight in two months.
- A: http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo143/ZSpartan/Fun%20stuff/1da7a672fe69a735a554b4844ab9c2c8.png
- How can i lose 30 pounds in two months with out dieting?
- Q: like what excersises can i do to keep me healthy and lose 30 pounds in three weeks
- A: It would be very unhealthy to lose that amount of weight in a short time. You can ruin your health. Weight loss should be 2-3 lbs a week. Losing weight should be a life style change not a temporary thing.
Prev Question: If your 5 "10′ how much should you weigh
People also view