What is the best way to lose baby weight
It takes up to 6 months after pregnancy for the body to return to normal. To lose weight, exercise and breastfeed. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-way-to-lose-baby-weight ]
More Answers to “What is the best way to lose baby weight“
- um, exercise. Walking is simple and doesn’t really require any special equipment except shoes and if you take your baby out in the stroller, then she’ll get fresh air too. If you walk about 30 minutes a day, I think you will begin to notice…
- lots of walking with you baby. Eat lots of fruit and veg and drink loads of water. Are you breast feeding because apparently that is a great way to lose bay weigh. Maybe invest in a yoga or aerobics dvd which you can pop in a do when ever y…
- Yea, i had my son 2.17.08 and I was anxious to loss weight as well. he best advice to give is not to rush it. Breastfeeding helped out tremedously. Before I was preggo I was 118 before my labor I was 170 and now almost 9 weeks later I am 13…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- whats the best way to lose baby weight?
- Q: my cousin just had a baby and we go out together alot.. but since she put on some baby weight its really getting her down. whats the best/fastest anything way to lose weight? (mostly around her stomach and hips..) and whats the best way to suggest this to her?i dont know how to suggest ways to her, would joining a gym or doing yoga or something be ok? except for heavy weights is there anything she should avoid?
- A: I had a baby 6 weeks ago and have lost all but a couple of lbs. by just breastfeeding and eating healthy. I am just now getting back into my exercise routine with my weighted hula hoop. Breastfeeding really helps I can fit back into most of my old clothes.
- What is the best way to lose baby weight while nursing?
- Q: I had my baby 4 months ago and am nursing. I get out (I work at a busy store and am constantly on the move), I have to keep my caloric intake up for my milk supply, when I don’t its severely effected. Is there any good way to lose the post pregnancy weight while nursing? I am currently heavier than I have ever been and feel depressed over it. I have lost 20 lbs so far and my goal is 20 more lbs. Any advice?
- A: DON’T change things. I was in the same situation as you, I had extra weight and I was nursing. I started doing fast walking, slow jogging and watching what foods I ate. My daughter went from birth 8 lbs 2 oz, 2 weeks 9 lbs 9 oz, 2 months 12 lbs 6 oz, 4 months 12 lbs. It was horrible. My husband and I were terrified as our tiny little girl underwent a TON of testing to see what was wrong, after 2 LONG weeks we found out she had suffered from dehydration and starvation. The worst thing a mom could hear. Keep telling yourself that you are providing life and nourishment for this little angel and focus on your weight later.I understand wanting to remedy issues, but do it carefully, My gameplan for our next little one is water, water, water and infusing daily life with more activity. Nothing extreme. I plan to go out walking with the kids and my hubby, and putting on self tan lotion (being tan always makes me feel better!!!)Honestly, just keep positive knowing that you are beautiful, strong (you just had a baby, boy are you strong!), and providing for your little one!!Warmest wishes!!!
- What is the best way to lose baby weight?
- Q: I just had my 1st baby on Easter Sunday(3-23-08) via c-section. I would really apreciate any advise you all could give me on losing the baby weight. I do have a bit of weight to lose. I have an apointment with my doc in about 2 weeks. I want to wait until she says its ok to start to diet and or excersice, but I would really like some advise…Thanks in advance.
- A: One of the best things to start out with is cardio. Cardio will help you lose excess weight. Any kind of cardio excersize whether it’s running, jogging, roller skating, bicycling, swimming or playing any sport is imperative. Because you have a new baby, you might not be able to reserve enough time to do some of these things. So, if you can find a couple dvd’s that focus on cardio these will help you, unless you have a stationary bike or treadmill you can use. Jump roping is very good for cardio too. Then after a week of straight cardio routines, 3-5 days a week, insert some programs that help you tone up using light weights and high reps. Remember that you will not see results until you give a solid effort and work through the burn! Good luck.
Prev Question: How do i tone my legs
People also view