What is the easiest way to lose stomache weight
Stomach fat is the first to disappear when you lose weight. Since there’s no way to lose weight from just one part of the body, to lose stomach weight you have to lose weight. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-easiest-way-to-lose-stomache-weight ]
More Answers to “What is the easiest way to lose stomache weight“
- What are some ways to shrink your stomache, or lose weight EASY.??
- You could be retaining the water if you have too much sodium in your diet. Remember part about being healthy is having a balance. Working out, eating right, drinking in water. Remember everything in moderation. Are you having 5 fruits a d…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What sre some easy ways to lose stomache weight?
- Q: Im 19 and my husband and i just went through my second pregnancy misscarriage. and its been about a month since this last happened. but im so caught up with my college, and family, my husband at work coming home cooking,cleaning and i need something that dosent make you starve.im not fat, im 5’3 very short and i drink lots of water and i just started to excercise every night stretches,crunches,ya know. and now i can even do the split again and im more flexible. please help . thanks
- A: unfortunately it is impossible to only lose fat in one place ( commmonly known as spot reducing).Essentially to lose weight off your stomach, you need to lose weight all over. Just continue with regular exercise and a healthy diet and you wil be in great shape in no time
- what is the easiest way to lose weight?
- Q: I am 13 and i need to lose about 20-30 pounds. a lot of my fat is on my stomache, but it is also on my arms and legs. what is a quick, healthy way to lose weight that is easy to stick to?
- A: Okay the best way to lose weight is to concentrate on 2 main things, this is your diet and your workout.—Diet—-You need to get both of them right, now your diet should work like this… you should be eating a meal every 2-3 hours but not a junk food snack/meal. When i say meal i mean something which is healthy ie you might have some pasta with tuna, or a quick banana as a snack. The foods you eat should be COMPLEX carbs ie pasta, brown bread etc etc. You also want to try and get as much fruit + ved in a day. Make sure you have a good amount of protein throughout your meals. Now you also need to work out your Basal Metabolic Rate, this simply tells you how many calories you burn a day, you need to find out how much your actually eating now its most likely to be in excess if it is you want to TRY and cut down 500 calories and stick to your new total amount. This shouldnt be hard because you will be eating Complex carbs which are just as filling but have a lower calorie count but are better for you than empty calories which are found in simple carbs.—Workout—Here are some tips for you Okay now for your workout what you want to be doing is concentrating on many different types of cardio exercises. These are your jogging,swimming basically anything that makes you sweat and makes your heart pound. If you can join a gym as they have a lot of cardio machines there. Now once you get in to the hang of say jogging, what i mean by this is say you jog 20 mins everyday eventually you will come to a point where your not losing anymore weight this is like hitting a brick wall, this means you need to up the game, start jogging that extra five minutes a day, start taking that one less suagr in your cup of tea.The most important tip to remember is to vary your cardio routines. Your body gets used to the same cardio routines done over and over. By varying your routine, your body will have to adjust, and thus causes a rise in the metabolic rate, thereby burning calories faster. But how many people do you see walking everyday in your neighborhood, or on the same treadmill or elliptical machine at the gym, and their body never seems to be changing. They do all that work and see no visible results. That is because the conventional wisdom is to get some form of cardio 3-5 days a week at 30 – 60 minutes.A better alternative is high impact interval training. High impact training could include doing a warm-up of 3-4 minutes on a treadmill, followed by 1 minute at 8 mph, then 1 1/2 minutes at 4 mph, then run 10 mph for 1 minute, then walk at 4 mph for 1 1/2 minutes. You can repeat this 3 or 4 times to get a very effective, and not boring cardio workout.You can also incorporate running or walking stairs, or do short sprints. The sprints need not be long (20,30, 50 yards), and you rest by walking back to the starting point. These are very effective. Have you ever seen a fat person running the 100 yard dash at the Olympics?And often overlooked is the jump rope. Do short bursts of jump rope at a brisk pace with some faster paced, or double jumps, or criss crosses mixed in.By applying these cardio tips on how to burn calories fast, you should be able to jump start your metabolism, and make progress towards your fitness goalsI can guarantee you that you will lose weight i have had to both GAIN and LOSE weight as i was an ex boxer I assure you that this will work, but the most important tip is motivation from YOU!Best Of Luck
- what are some ways to shrink your stomache, or lose weight EASY.?
- Q: ok so i walk like everyday for an hour and i actually think im gaining weight.i only drink water. WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!!so can you guys give me some tips?o no i eat food too.its just i only DRINK water
- A: You could be retaining the water if you have too much sodium in your diet. Remember part about being healthy is having a balance. Working out, eating right, drinking in water. Remember everything in moderation.Are you having 5 fruits a day? That is great you are walking for an hour everyday! Start jogging at least 2 days a week, even for 30 minutes to begin with. It will add to your cardio & your workout routine. If you really want your stomach to shrink, then start doing Ab exercises.Great job on the hour walking though!
Prev Question: What is the weight of the heaviest woman
People also view