What is the fastest way to get rid of a beer belly
To get rid of a beer belly ou need to exercise to lose belly fat but most people make the mistake of concentrating their (MORE) [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-fastest-way-to-get-rid-of-a-beer-belly ]
More Answers to “What is the fastest way to get rid of a beer belly“
- What’s the quickest way to get rid of a beer belly?
- I would suggest a cleansing diet. I did this and lost 11 pounds and 16 inches in 9 days. I like the program since it works by giving your body nutrition through protein shakes with digestive enzymes and vitamins and then cleansing out the t…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Fastest way to get rid of a beer belly?
- Q: I am about 15lbs over weight, due to drinking and getting hungry after! I am tired of being out of shape… I started working out and I am losing weight but it’s not happeneing fast with my beer gut.
- A: get rid of the beer…
- What’s the best and fastest way to get rid of a beer belly?
- Q: Help! crunches aren’t helping.
- A: crunches will not make you lose weight you need to do diet most importantly and do some cardiovascular excercises.personally i think a beer belly is a not a steep price for all that lovely Guinness!!!
- What is the fastest and best way to get rid of my “beer belly”?
- A: The obvious answer, and the one most oft repeated will be, quit drinking beer! But in addition to that, shut off the TV, dump the chips in the trash, get off the couch and get moving. Go around the block a few times, go to the gym and work out, give up junk food and start eating healthier. When you lose weight all over, your stomach will get flatter accordingly. You can do crunches and sit-ups, etc., that target the midsection, but I’ve heard they don’t really work all that well or that fast. Practice holding the gut in when you’re standing or walking, until it becomes a habit. I’m guessing you’re a guy, so I won’t suggest any streamlining undergarments. If you’re a gal, you know what I’m talking about — those all-in-one contraptions that smooth the figure from midsection to thighs — they really do camouflage the bulges. Too bad they don’t make ’em for guys — Sorry! If all else fails after you’ve made a conscientious effort to flatten your belly, concentrate more on your better attributes; build the muscles in your chest or arms. In other words, if you can’t eliminate the negative, then accentuate the positive. Good luck! And for heaven’s sake, quit watching the beer commercials!
Prev Question: What can you do to get rid of cellulite
People also view