What is the healthiest time to go to sleep
The best time range to go to bed to help you wake up in great shape is between 9pm and midnight. This is for adults 18-45 years of age.lder people tend to sleep earlier than that due to their age and their lack of energy, which is normal. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-healthiest-time-to-go-to-sleep ]
More Answers to “What is the healthiest time to go to sleep“
- What is the healthiest time to wake up and go to sleep based off …?
- When the sun rises, the light turns down your melatonin, so yes shortly after sunrise is normal biologically. Then sleep when the sun sets… or when the melatonin increases. The melatonin is your circadian regulator from your pineal gland.
- Is going to sleep at the same time everyday healthy for you??
- A bedtime routine is definitely a healthy thing. At your age you need around 8 hours of sleep and it’s important that you get that sleep because your body’s still developing and some important things happen when you sleep. Because it is dur…
- Is it healthy for a crab to sleep for a long time??
- Other then miss perfect, these people should waste their time somewhere else. But anyway… Crabs are very slumberous creatures and some tend to prefer to move around at night. As long as he is still moving around the enclosure, even if it …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the healthiest time to wake up and go to sleep based off your circadian rhythm?
- Q: I just need to know what is the best time to wake up assuming that the lastest i go to bed is 10 p.m., i heard waking up a sunrise is the healthiest but can anybody substatiate that?
- A: When the sun rises, the light turns down your melatonin, so yes shortly after sunrise is normal biologically.Then sleep when the sun sets… or when the melatonin increases.The melatonin is your circadian regulator from your pineal gland.
- What is the right time for a 13 year old student to go to sleep?
- Q: I am a 13 year old. I want to know what time a 13 year old should be going to sleep. 9:00pm? 10:00pm? and explain your reasons if possible.Also what exercises can I do when I wake up? To keep me fit and healthy.So what time should I go to bed?So what time should I wake up to do my exercises?What exercises can I do when I wake up?
- A: Well, you have to give yourself 8 hours of sleep. 7 to sleep and that 8th for beauty sleep (for the body to repair itself). So look at what time you have to be in school, take into account travel time and time to get ready and there you go. As for exercises, do stretchy ones, maybe some jumping jacks. I like to exercise before I go to bed, it just makes more sense to me to waste some calories before I go to bed with them. I do lunges 100 each leg, I also use 2 5lb weights with the lunges, 100+ sit-ups. Start small and build your way up, remember, 1-stretch, 2-it counts when it burns so always do a little bit more, 3- the harder you push the bigger the rewards.
- At what time is it healthy to go to sleep?
- Q: At 9, 10, or 11 pm at night?Is it bad to go sleep late at night?
- A: It depends on your age how many hours of sleep you need at night. The usually amount of sleep recommended is 8 hours at least. As a person gets older they may not need as much sleep. Maybe because they take naps in the day time. I think it depends on the person as well. I like to do most of my sleeping at night unless i am sick or something and have to grab a nap whenever i can manage. If you are working or going to school in the day time then you should try to go to bed about 9 pm.
Prev Question: How much does Hayley Williams weigh
People also view