What is the most effective protein shake for building muscle
Watch your fat intake, which should be no more than 30% of your total daily calories, and be sure to consume plenty of vitamin- and mineral-rich fruits and vegetables. Whey protein is best. Thank you! ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-most-effective-protein-shake-for-building-muscle ]
More Answers to “What is the most effective protein shake for building muscle“
- What are some effective ways to build muscle besides protein shak…?
- i recommend 48hours (because you said heavy lifting) of rest for the area of the body you workout. if is between sets, 1 minute, and raise the weight at least 5lbs every set. You will need proteins, check foods high on protein. Find the one…
- How can I recover quickly from a workout and build muscle effecti…?
- eat about 45 mins to an hour after your workout. for example, have a 9-inch plate and eat some brown rice and vegetables (half the plate – you need more carbs than anything) then the other half you divide in half (so a 4th) and eat about a …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Most effective protein shake?
- Q: i would like to find an effective shake or supplement to assist in muscle building
- A: There was a piece in a monthly Reader’s Digest, no more than perhaps April 2007 or maybe May 2007. It warned of this protein business and especially these “high energy drinks.” The article was several pages long and spoke of the seriousness of using these artifical drinks that enhance energy and make us feel like a “superperson.” DO NOT DO IT. No one on this Earth is MORE important than you. Impress yourself and feel comfortable with your own body. First of all, visit a doctor or two, and get some advice as to what you need. Do not start on any body-building regimen or diet WITHOUT your doctor’s permission. Remember this, What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? – Romans 8:31. The Lord daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah. – Psalm 68:19. When you deal with the human population, you need to say this BEFORE you enter any building, house, etc. – Peace Be To This House – Luke 10:5. This will take care of you all the way around. Peace and God Bless.
- muscle building protein?
- Q: what do you think is the most effective muscle building protein shake? any brand at all. thank you
- A: Well, in the end, the fact is the protein is protein for the most part.I think for the best deal, one should go for a blend such as Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey, Cytosport Complete, or EAS Whey as some examples.No shake on it’s own is going to make you build more muscle than another. It just all comes down to your overall protein and caloric intake. You can take the most expensive, high quality protein supplement on the market, but if you aren’t eating enough calories you won’t gain anything.Muscle Milk is good for before bed because it has casein protein which digests slowly, tastes amazing as well, but it’s also very high in fat, good fats, which can be good if you’re a hardgainer but if not it could contribute to not putting on the most quality mass while bulking. It’s also quite a bit more expensive than your standard blend like the brands I listed above.My opinion is that it’s not worth the cost to buy fancy blends or isolates. The advantage of these over brands like I listed above is marginal at best. Way, way, way too many guys think that the key to packing on quality mass is to buy all these expensive supplements, but it couldn’t be farther from the truth. I used to work at a nutrition store and it drove me nuts idiots coming in whining about how they spent $300 on supplements last month and haven’t gained a pound.The formula is – 1.5-2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight daily + tons of good foods + short workouts with heavy lifting = bulking up.Take your protein, eat like a horse, train like a champ and that’s how you bulk up.Hope that helps you out.
- Question about protein shakes and muscle building?
- Q: I was wondering a couple things, 1) if i made the shake before the workout but i used it after would it be less effective? my ideal goal is weight loss but MORE ideally i want to lose fat and gain some lean muscle. does that sound good? Oh! and what brand is best? or what are your recommendations?
- A: it would still be effective because it has protein in it.your idea is great and any type of wpi is good brands like max’s,nitrotech,gnc are good
Prev Question: What time is a good time to go to bed
People also view