What is the most effective upper body workout
If done correctly, the push-up can strengthen the chest, shoulders, triceps, and even the core trunk muscles, all at one time! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-most-effective-upper-body-workout ]
More Answers to “What is the most effective upper body workout“
- How effective is the Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar??
- “I haven’t tried it out for myself, but the item gets highly favorable customer reviews” The Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar has an average rating of 4/5 stars by Amazon customers. To get an idea of its effectiveness I sugge…
- Will using resistance bands and doing pushups daily for an upper …?
- Doing pushups, pullups, and dips daily will not hurt you, as long as you take a break once or twice a week. For cardio you can try doing some shadowboxing or somethin without moving around on the knees too much. Practice punching in the air…
- Would this effect my upper body workout?
- If your trying to gain muscle size, than yes this will hurt your upper body more than help. For size you need HEAVY exercise with LONG rest periods between the sets and days of workouts. On the other hand, if you are looking for better musc…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is there an effective upper body workout that I can do at home?
- A: pushups with pullups situps leg lifts bend overs side bends the plank…several
- effective upper body workout?
- Q: i already have a good work out for all the other muscles, but im still having trouble with these few that i shall listis this a good effective workout6 sets of 4- 6reps with heaviest weight possibleshoulders:standing dumbell pressdumbbell side raiseschest:dumbbell pressdumbbell flyestriceps:dipsseated dumbbell overhead extentionsbiceps:dumbbell curlsbarbell curlsforearms:dumbbell hammer curlsreverse barbell curlsabs:hanging knee raisesno links to websites please.just help on what i can do to improve this workout or what i could change.im looking to be in great shape with a great body by summer.thanks!
- A: shouldersstanding overhead/military presschest/trisflat benchchest/tri dipsbicepschinups/pullupsforearmsdeadlift > everythingabs back squats, any weighted + decline crunch/leg raisecompound > iso, 6 sets is silly, 3-4 x 8-10
- Will using resistance bands and doing pushups daily for an upper body cardio workout be an effective workout?
- Q: I don’t have a gym or equipment and can’t run do to a knee injury. I remember a competitive wrestler in my high school that did high rep upper body workouts to stay in shape during a leg injury. Any one have any other ideas for staying in shape and losing a little fat. I am in pretty good shape and also do a little yoga. I just want to lose a little fat in the abs region. Other than that, I am not overweight. I love the feeling of doing this kind of workout but am wondering if it will be bad for my joints. I’ve heard of some people doing pushups and pull ups etc daily. What do you experienced fitness people think?
- A: Doing pushups, pullups, and dips daily will not hurt you, as long as you take a break once or twice a week. For cardio you can try doing some shadowboxing or somethin without moving around on the knees too much. Practice punching in the air or on a bag for a bit, and it should give you a good cardio workout. Another option is going to the playground and going across the monkey bars for multiple times. Try to do it at a quick pace. I know a friend who does tons of pushups and pullups and I told him to start advancing to 1 arm pushups/pullups as well as handstand pushups. These are excellent exercises for a strong upperbody and will definately mean you have a strong core if you can do them.
Prev Question: What is the best way to increase your sprint speed
People also view