What is the normal blood pressure for a male
Blood pressure varies,but normal blood pressure for adults at rest is 120/80 mmHg, according to the American Heart Association. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-normal-blood-pressure-for-a-male ]
More Answers to “What is the normal blood pressure for a male“
- What is a Normal blood pressure for a 14 year old male??
- I need to know what a normal blood pressure and heat rate is for my 14 year old son.
- Is this an normal blood pressure ? 20 year old male??
- Ideally around 120/80,but none of your readings are of any concern. Without a doubt your big issue is anxiety. Best management for that is CBT.(cognitive behavioural therapy.)
- How does the body maintain normal blood pressure?
- The body has mechanisms to alter or maintain blood pressure and blood flow. There are sensors that sense blood pressure in the walls of the arteries and send signals to the heart, the arterioles, the veins, and the kidneys that cause them t…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the normal blood pressure of male age between 40-45?
- Q: at age 42,blood pressure is 130/90.Is it normal?
- A: 130/90 is near the upper limit of what was once considered normal blood pressure. Current thinking is that lower than this is better (120/80). According to a 2003 report by the National Institutes of Health your b.p. level of 130/90 would be considered “prehypertensive” and requires health-promoting lifestyle modifications (not drugs). Eat whole/fresh foods, avoid processed foods, lose weight if necessary, exercise daily, avoid smoking, and limit or avoid alcohol. Low levels of dietary calcium, potassium, magnesium, and omega-3 fatty acids (e.g. fish oils) in the diet may contribute to elevated blood pressure, so it may be helpful to supplement your diet with them. If these approaches do not lower your b.p., then it may be wise to seek professional guidance.Good luck!
- Where can I find normal range Blood Pressure figures for male age 71 to check my dad’s BP readings against?
- Q: I am currently monitoring my father’s blood pressure twice daily and want to see if his fgures are within a normal range. They look OK to me – on the low side if anything – but I’m after some data. He is 71, height 5ft 10 and about 11st. He is active (helps coach my son’s football team) and in good health otherwise. If you can lead me to some data that would be great! Thanks!
- A: it is common in old age to have raised BP normal ranges higher number between 110-140lower number between 60-80Anything else would indicate low or high BP and you should get medical adviceRN
- Is this an normal blood pressure ? 20 year old male?
- Q: I went into a CVS and used there blood pressure thingy. First reading was 107/75 heart rate 83. The 2 reading was 95/72. heart rate 89. ( which I got up and walked around for a min and then did it the 2 time so idk if that made a diff ) I’m 20 years old male. 5,9 129lbs. Good health. When I was at the doctors last time it was like 127/88 , I have bad anxiety. They also took blood that day and came back normal. ThanksThanks! J.b
- A: Ideally around 120/80,but none of your readings are of any concern.Without a doubt your big issue is anxiety. Best management for that is CBT.(cognitive behavioural therapy.)
Prev Question: Is it good to sweat alot in any exercise
People also view