What is the perfect height for a man
American men average a little over 5’9″. The perfect height is tall enough to for his feet to reach the ground. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-perfect-height-for-a-man ]
More Answers to “What is the perfect height for a man“
- What is the perfect height for men?
- according to Le Cobusier its 1.83m
- Is Six foot tall perfect height for a man?
- I think 6’2″ is the perfect height for men.
- What is the perfect height for a man and a woman
- is there a perfect height?whoever states what the prfect height is is only that persons opinion.it does’nt really matter.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Poll for men and women: What is the perfect height for a man?
- Q: I would have to say 6 feet 5 inches is the perfect height for a man. It is tall but not ridiculously tall. A man at 6 feet 5 inches tall would likely not have to worry about his girlfriend towering over him in heels. What do you think is the perfect height for a man and why?
- A: i’d say about 6ft 2 – 6ft 5as long as he was maybe like, a head taller than me then its okay.
- Girls: what is the perfect height for a man to be for you?
- Q: Would a man who is one head taller than you put you off or would you prefer it?And what is the perfect height for you?
- A: Personally, I hate tall men. Everything is big and long; their arms, hands, finger feet. Puts me off. I’m not saying I wouldn’t date one though.I’m 5″8 and my boyfriend is 5″9. I like anything between 5″9 – 5″11.:)
- from a woman’s opinion what is the perfect height for a man?
- Q: just a simple question, what is the perfect height for a man?
- A: I’m 5’6Soo…atleast 5’10. But I don’t necessairly reject short guys.My ex was about 5’6-5’7 but it didn’t really matter. It just meant I wasn’t comfortable wearing heels around him.
Prev Question: How do you slim your thighs
People also view