What is the quickest way to gain bicep muscle
When setting up a bicep workout routine you’ll want to incorporate 3 sets of 6-8 reps each. You want to use enough weight so MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-quickest-way-to-gain-bicep-muscle ]
More Answers to “What is the quickest way to gain bicep muscle“
- What is the fastest way to gain bicep muscle with dumbbells??
- Try doing 3 sets of 10 repitions every other day, if you find that to easy increase the weight or increase the repitions to 12 or 15. Make sure you stretch before each workout. You will not notice muscle definition instantly it takes some t…
- What’s the easiest/fastest way to build muscle? (Pecs, Abs, Bicep…?
- Done right, you can gain 10-15 pounds of pure muscle in just 16 weeks (4 months)! To gain muscle, not only do you have to exercise hard, but you must also go on a calorie surplus diet. That is, you have to eat more calories than you burn a …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Quickest way to gain bicep muscle?
- Q: My friend and I are 6 foot 2 and 145 and 175 respectively, and are wondering what is the best way to gain bicep/tricep muscles (look ripped!!)
- A: stinkin push ups and pull ups…. its your own body weight that helps with your own muscle gain, after you can bench press yourself move on to weights
- what foods should i eat to gain more muscle?
- Q: i want to gain really tone musclesive got pretty good definition without flexing but my arms a little skinnyi workout almost every day i do these exercises…-12 bicep curls w/ 20 lbs (3 sets)-12 bench w/ 100lbs (3 sets)-12 overhead pushups w/ 22.5 lbs (3 sets)and i do ab workouts too and theyre working fineso what should i eat to help me gain “semi” buff or to gain more muscle quicker other than protein bars or shakesare there certain foods to stay away from?and if u have different excercise that can help, im up for suggestions
- A: Eat lean cooked ground beef, eat egg whites and lean turkey breast. Drink more milk and stay away from simple carbs but do eat complex carbs. Stay away from sugar fatty foods and simple carbs. You need to have 1.5 g of protein per pound. If you do the same muscles every day you wont grow because they wont have time to heal and you will end up overtraining. I would recommend a 5 day split routine so as only to train each body part on particular days. Also you need to do about 20 – 24 sets per set of muscles, and have a minimum of 4 different exercises per body part. If you are trying to bulk i would suggest upping the weight and reducing the number of repetitions, do about 6 – 8 reps per set.
Prev Question: What is the best type of martial arts
People also view