What is the record for most push ups ever
Record for the most non stop push-ups was in 1980 by Minoru Yoshida. Yoshida managed to do 10,507 push-ups before finally stopping [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-record-for-most-push-ups-ever ]
More Answers to “What is the record for most push ups ever“
- What’s the world record for the most push-ups in a day??
- Questions and Answers powered by Ask Experience Project. Get answers to questions from the world’s largest collection of life experiences, and the people who have had them. A huge, friendly, and fast wiki of answered questions! This page …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- whats the record for the most push ups someone has ever done at one time?
- A: 140 in 1 mintue
- New Samuria Records/ Church Push/ Ever hear of it?
- Q: Back in the 1970’s three wa-do-ryu’s after hearing the mormon sermon to kill all non mormons in the state by a certain time line went into the LDS business office line up as many mormons as possible and began pushing them out the window after clearing out the pathetic mormons they would set new records by going to the roof and jump off onto the dead mormons keeping hands on their hips as they jump off. Also varying ancient reords where broken by jumping with two mormons one in each hand and using them as a break ect;. The mysterious pile of dead mormons jumping so began a new verse of their religion and mormons came to the office to jump out of the windows by themselves hoping to become the new choosen profit but they only meet their own death.Congress shall respect no law of a religious establishment, nor prohibit the free extermination of them.Meaning one is free to do-jo.
- A: It’s almost unbelievable that somebody who has at least learned to spell could write something so stupid.
- heart palpitations and weakness. Very scared :/?
- Q: Im a 19 year old boy, I’m about 6″3′ and i weigh about 135lbs.first im going to give you some info that might help you answer my question.I really dont excercise that much. maybe 2 times a week. I play alot of video games and spend alot of my time on the computer recording music and playing guitar. i USED to eat from mcdonalds about 2 times a week. but i have stopped ever since the following has happened to me.about 5 weeks ago i stared having heart palpitations. I was horrified so i went and saw my doctor. The first thing they said was that it is stress related and i may be having panic attacks and that they are completely harmless.they wanted me to see a cardiologist just to be sure.so i went to the cardiologist and they said everything was fine as well but they want me to have a stress test done next month.I’m having trouble believing that this can be caused by stress. I was fine for about a week then just 2 days ago i went to sleep feeing fine and when i woke up i felt horrible.I still feel horrible right now. I keep getting these pains all over my body, my heart palpitates and scares the crap out of me, and i feel very weak…like i just got done doing like 34545 push ups.ever since all of this has happened ive only been drinking water and things that dont have caffine or sugar. accasionally i drink some fruit juice that has some sugar but i don’t see that being a problem.im terrified that im going to have a heart attack or something and the doctors just dont see it.I’ve also had an EKG done and blood taken. Everything came back normal (except it said i have left bundle branch block in my heart, but they said that its nothing to worry about). I’m not sure if those 2 things can detect anything serious like heart disease or a heart attack or anything.my family history seems to be fine too. No real heart probelms. However a lot of my family suffers from panic attacks including my mom and i heard that it can be hereditary? so i guess that makes me feel a little bit better.if anyone can help or give me tips please do so. I really have nowhere else to turn and im scared for my life.
- A: There is a remedy in Homeopathic medicine named ACONITE NAP for the symptoms that you have given here, I would suggest you take it in 200 potency once a day or when you feel heart palpitations and panic attacks and you will be perfectly alright within three days without any side effects or complications of any sort. To read more about it you can link given below :- http://homeoint.org/books/boericmm/a/acon.htm For more on how to treat anxiety/stress/depression with homeopathic medicine you can read my previous detailed answer on the same :- http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlM1uicR.fDYAcQGYJvVESnty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090805170227AA6ZTAZAnd and to find facts about Homeopathy check these links :- http://www.zeusinfoservice.com/TruthAboutHomeopathy.htmlhttp://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2007/dec/19/comment.healthTake care and God bless.
Prev Question: How can I lose 1 pound per day
People also view