What is the world record for benching
The world record, as of 2006, was 1,010 pounds by Gene Rychlak Jr. Yikes! ChaCha again? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-world-record-for-benching ]
More Answers to “What is the world record for benching“
- How much should a man be benching at fourteen?
- There is no recognized standard but you’re doing fine if you can bench your own body weight.
- What is the world record for the bench press?
- The current world record bench press is 1050 Lbs or (476.3 Kilos) by USA Ryan Kennelly. The heaviest Raw squat is 324.3 Kg By Scott Mendelson. However, Ryan has done 2 reps raw at 275 kg with utter ease.
- Does your bench-pressing world record still hold?
- Yeah, as far as I know, it’s still in place. I don’t know that much about it. My dad knows all about that stuff.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the bench press world record for Men and Women respectively?
- A: Ryan Kennelly holds the mens record at 1070lbAmanda Harris has the womens record at 187.6lb
- what is the world record bench press?
- A: I think Gene Bell holds it with a 514lb bench press.
- What is the official world record for Bench Pressing? How heavy? Who lifted it?
- A: Gene Rychlak set a world record of 1010lbs or a massive 72 stone!!!
Prev Question: How do you make your inner thighs thinner
People also view