What kind of physical activity is there
Physical activity is movement of the body that uses energy, i.e. walking, gardening, swimming, shoveling snow, raking leaves, etc. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-kind-of-physical-activity-is-there ]
More Answers to “What kind of physical activity is there“
- WHAT KIND OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY WILL THERE BE?
- Each day we will be visiting another medieval hill town in the Umbrian region. As the term “hill town” implies, the streets are located on hills and there are sometimes walking challenges. We will make every effort to park our veh…
- Are some kind of physical activities more suitable for people wit…?
- Aerobics is an effective activity, which allows you to train in sessions at varying intensities. The purpose of aerobics is to develop your breathing and heart capacity. If you start by warming up with light jogging, you can, for example, i…
- Are there kinds of physical activity that I should do?
- It’s never too late to become more physically active. There are different kinds of activity. The goal is to improve endurance, strength, flexibility, and balance. Aerobic activity is good for the heart, lungs, and circulatory system and imp…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What kind of activities fall under the category of physical activity?
- Q: I have a school project about physical activity and it can be related to any thing, I just kind of draw at a blank when it comes to thinking of a good activity.
- A: Every movement that your body makes is called physical.If your just thinking it’s called mental
- My heart hurts when i do some kind of physical activity?
- Q: A few days ago, i noticed my heart starting to hurt. it feels like its beating really hard and i can feel the pain, this is when i do a little bit of a physical activity like volleyball, or a small game of basketball. or even just recently i was jumping up and down for no reason to see if it came back. it did. im a bit thick but not over weight, i am pretty muscular, 6 foot 180lbs. anyone help? this is the first time this has started to happen.
- A: I suggest that you make an appointment to see your doctor as soon as possible, as what you are experiencing is not normal and you may have a heart attack which could prove to be fatal. I suggest not doing any strenuous exercise such as volleyball, basketball or jumping up and down. Whatever is going on needs to be examined by a doctor, and the fact that you are, as you say, thick and pretty muscular may indicate that your heart may be pumping too hard in order to circulate blood and oxygen throughout your body. Do not put off seeing the doctor, as your life may be in danger. Do not allow yourself to get this pain in your heart again, as it may be the last pain you will have and you will be dead. This is not something to take lightly. See a doctor as soon as you can.
- What kind of physical activity does sex and masturbation count as?
- A: I think it would be classified as cardio.
Prev Question: What is physical fitness
People also view