What pills help you lose weight fastest
Probiotic, Acai Burn, Proactol and Proshape RX are all good pills to help you lose weight. Keep ChaChaing! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-pills-help-you-lose-weight-fastest ]
More Answers to “What pills help you lose weight fastest“
- What pill can help me lose weight fast?
- That stuff doesn’t really work. You just gain it all back next time you eat a little too much. If you really want to lose weight? ummm those laxative pills will clean you out pretty well! hahaha But my suggestion: do some cardio! its a g…
- Will Diet Pills Help Me Lose Weight Fast?
- Lots of people who want to know how to lose weigh t fast ask if diet pills are a good solution for them. Now, there is no clear cut answer to whether or not diet pills are a good idea for you personally, but depending on the pill in questi…
- Does Celopin or Any Diet Pill, Help you Lose Weight Fast?
- Over the past few decades, the big pharmaceutical companies have marketed over 1000 diet pills – Celopin Diet Pill is only 1 of their latest offerings. And despite their claims of rapid, easy weight loss, the fact is that a large majority o…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is the fastest possible way to lose weight without using pills?
- Q: i want to lose weight fast but i don’t want to take any pills plz help.
- A: If you have say in what’s in the fridge then I say…only buy vegetables, fruit, soups, etc… lots of low calorie stuff.See… I don’t cook so I buy a lot of lean frozen meals, veggies, fruits, etc. But if you cook I say buy nothing processed… so if you have the urge you can only have healthy stuff and even if you stuff your face with carrots… that’s not bad.And exercise… I weight well over 200 but I have what you call “muscle memory”… I jumped back into exercising full fource by doing at least an hour a day. That’s what you want to do… burn, burn, burn. But try to switch it up. I have become bored of machines so lately I have been walking/jogging the indoor track for at least 30 minutes at a time. And it’s funny because you have to go around it 14 times to make a mile.You just have to motivate yourself and stay away from what or who will make you go astray… see when I’m at home… I don’t have to worry about junking out but when I go to visit my family my little sisters sway me to get pizza and stuff…*sigh*
- what is the fastest way to lose weight? (with out using any type of pills, meds, or diet foods)?
- Q: how can i lose weight fast without any diet pills our slim fast crap?
- A: Coke does eat fat! and its easy to get and its getting cheaper hahahah JUST KIDDING! The fastest way would be to buy the basic tae-bo DVD and do it as much as possible but not exceeding 2 times a day… The first couple of days your muscles will be sore… so what you do is do it two days and stop for one then do it three days and stop for one and then do it for two days and stop for one and then do it three times and stop for one… Your muscles wont build if you do it everyday…This is a really really FAST way to loose weight…I saw results in like… 2 days. serious…and also go on a green diet for a couple of weeks VEGETABLES OF ALL KINDS all the time…mainly for two weeks DONT EAT FLOUR OR SUGAR OR FOODS WITH THAT STUFF IN THEM… or very little of those foods Raw green veggies for a week really drops weight like MADDD!! Try it! (BEST ANSWER!)
- what are some good ways to lose weight fast without pills?
- Q: i need to lose 30 lbs and i have tried many diets and i can’t find the right one.is there any way to lose weight fast and without pills?
- A: The following healthy living recommendations will help you if you’re trying to lose weight, tone up your muscles, have aspirations of building lean muscle mass, are attempting to get a wash board stomach, or just want to feel better:*1) Burn more calories then you’re consuming everyday and measure your results using the following formula: Calories Consumed minus Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) minus Physical Activity minus the Thermic Effect of Food (TEF). A website that explains this formula in more detail and will help you determine how many calories you need to reach or maintain a certain weight is at http://www.primusweb.com/fitnesspartner/library/weight/calsburned.htmGet an online, desktop, or cell phone diet and fitness calculator. This will allow you to easily calculate the above formula, set goals, log your daily calorie consumption, and register your physical activities. Set realistic goals for your ideal body weight. Here are two websites that will calculate a suggested body weight: Adults: http://www.halls.md/ideal-weight/body.htmTeens/Children: http://www.kidshealth.org/kid/exercise/weight/bmi.htmlIt is difficult and unhealthy to lose more than one or two pounds per week. There are 3,500 calories in a pound. If you eat 500 fewer calories per day for a week you will lose one pound. If you burn through exercise 500 more calories per day for a week you will lose one pound. Here are two articles on how to break through a weight loss plateau:http://www.webmd.com/content/article/86/99147.htmhttp://www.webmd.com/content/pages/18/102117.htm*2) Eat natural and organic foods found on earth versus something created by a corporation to make money. Eat meals in small portions throughout the day and take a good multi-vitamin supplement. Do not try fad diets or diet pills. Avoid “High Glycemic Load Carbs” (sugar, pastries, desserts, refined starches such as breads, pasta, refined grains like white rice; high starch vegetables such as potatoes) and drink lots of water. Read this article for more information on high GL Carbs:http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/carbohydrates.htmlThe following are food pyramids and several articles on what you should eat everyday: Food Pyramids:http://www.rayandterry.com/html/images/PyramidLRG.gif?osCsid=26a424be471d1337e7c2f105d5c64d9dhttp://www.mypyramid.gov/Antioxidant Superstars – Vegetables and Beans:http://www.webmd.com/content/article/104/107638.html Antioxidant Loaded Fruits:http://www.webmd.com/content/article/104/107640.htmlGood Carbs Mean Better Weight:http://www.webmd.com/content/article/100/105783.htmThe Benefits of Protein:http://www.webmd.com/content/article/85/98824.htmSome Fats Are Good For You:http://www.webmd.com/content/article/49/40075.htmAntioxidants in Green and Black Tea:http://www.webmd.com/content/article/104/107641.htmlWhat You Should Eat Daily:http://www.oprah.com/health/yourbody/slide/slide_yourbody_healthfood_201.jhtmlBest Foods to Fight off Disease and Keep You Healthy:http://www.oprah.com/health/yourbody/slide/slide_yourbody_healthfood_101.jhtml*3) Perform cardiovascular, core, and/or strength training on most days. Read a book or find a certified trainer to make sure you’re doing all exercises correctly. The following is a website and numerous articles on cardiovascular, core, and strength training:Exercise Prescription on the Nethttp://www.exrx.net/Starting an Exercise Program:http://www.primusweb.com/fitnesspartner/library/activity/startexercise.htmStrength Training Basics:http://www.primusweb.com/fitnesspartner/library/activity/trainbasics.htmCardiovascular Machine Workouts:http://www.primusweb.com/fitnesspartner/library/activity/cardiowork.htmBalance Your Way to a Stronger Body:http://www.webmd.com/content/article/64/72314.htmUnderstanding Your Training Heart Rate:http://www.primusweb.com/fitnesspartner/library/activity/thr.htmExercise Errors:http://www.primusweb.com/fitnesspartner/library/activity/errors.htmGetting a Flat Stomach:http://www.webmd.com/content/article/71/81365.htmWeight Lifting – Does Order Matter:http://www.webmd.com/content/article/80/96440.htmEncouraging Exercise in Your Kids:http://www.webmd.com/content/article/95/103524.htmStrength Training Safe and Effective for Kids:http://www.webmd.com/content/article/32/1728_81005.htm*4) Get plenty of sleep. Sleep experts say most adults need between seven and nine hours of sleep each night for optimum performance, health, and safety. *5) Educate yourself continually on health issues and make a life long commitment to good health. A great free publication is “Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2005”. A reputable test you can take to measure your biological age is at http://realage.comLook at all areas where you can enhance your health. For example, make improvements in the quality of the air you breathe. Review outdoor air quality forecasts where you live and get an indoor air purifier. Send me an email or yahoo instant message to “gainbetterhealth” if you have any questions and good luck!*Click on all the source links below to get the full benefit of the recommendations. The answers presented to your health questions are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Prev Question: How to burn 3500 calories
People also view