Where does your fat go when you lose weight
When you lose weight, your body is using the fat for energy. It gets broken down and excreted as water and carbon dioxide. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/where-does-your-fat-go-when-you-lose-weight ]
More Answers to “Where does your fat go when you lose weight“
- It is either burned for energy or used by the body, depending on HOW you are losing weight. it is used as energy It dissapeares
- Here’s what happens: food that you eat gets converted into glucose and gets used during your daily activities. But if you consume more calories than you spend, the glucose is converted into fat and stored in fat cells. So if you go on a die…
- Hey Spidey. In the adult physiology, with the exception of some types of fat producing tumors, the body does NOT produce more fat cells under otherwise normal conditions. So the answer then really depends on exactly how you lose the fat. …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Where does your fat go when you lose it?
- Q: Like, when you lose weight, where does all the fat you lost go?
- A: This is an excellent Question. And I see no one has given an accurate Answer yet.Once your body “makes” a fat cell, that fat cell will never (never!) go away without having it actually removed from your body (as in liposuction). If you lose weight, the fat cells shrink and collapse, but remain in your body. If you gain weight, the fat cells can “re-inflate”.Very simply put, your body uses oxygen to “burn” the contents of the fat cells as energy. This is why exercise is so crucial in losing weight—if you exercise, you put more oxygen in your body.This article may be more helpful: http://health.howstuffworks.com/fat-cell.htm
- Where does the fat go when you lose weight?
- Q: Ive recently lost 4 stone, I know that when dieting fat is used as energy, but where does the physical matter go?
- A: the fat is actually fuel and it gets burned up or metabolized as a part of burning calories. there is acutually a molecular exchange of fat tissue where the chemical composition is broken down and it used for movement. unfortunately the fat cells dont go anywhere so once they are created they are there forever. which is what makes dieting such a frustrating experience those darn fat cells are always there waiting to be filled up you can however build muscle which burns more fat. so exercise is the key to long term sucess
- When u lose weight, where does the fat go?
- Q: I’m 11 and I used 2 weigh 140, but I went down a pant size. I was 18 and a half, but now I’m 16 in a half. Where does the fat go when I lose weight? Will I grow into it? Do I have to get Lipo? Help!!!!!!!!! I’m scared!!!
- A: Your body breaks down or burns the fat when you exercise, and is flushed out of your system when you use the washroom. It’s a process called ketosis. And if you’re only 11, chances are you’ll just grow out of it. I did! Be happy.
Prev Question: How else can I lose weight
People also view