Who is the fattest person in the world
43-year-old Manuel Uribe was the fattest man alive at 1235 lbs before losing some weight.Thank you for using ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/who-is-the-fattest-person-in-the-world ]
More Answers to “Who is the fattest person in the world“
- Jon Brower Minnoch (1941 – 1983) of Bainbridge Island, WA in the USA was 6 ft 1 in, and estimated as weighing around 1400 lbs in 1979
- It is not known for sure, but one of the fattest people in the world was a woman by the name of Carol Yager. Carol Yager was born in 1960 and lived until 1994. She died at thirty four years old. At one point in her life she weighed more tha…
- There was a guy in New York that used to hold that title, but I think he died. Small wonder. No offense.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Who is the fattest person in the world?
- Q: What is the record for the fattest man or woman in the world.
- A: Carol Yager weighed more than 1600 lbs at her peak.if you want to know more about this lady and other heavy people jus visit this site:http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/dimtext/kjn/people/heaviest.htm
- Who is the fattest person in the world, and how much does he weigh ?
- Q: Just curious.
- A: manuel uribe was the fattest person at 1257 lbs. But he lost a lot of weight, however that is the highest weight recorded so far. How things are going though I’m sure someone will break that soon.
- Who’s the fattest person in the world??1?
- Q: Who’s the fattest person in the world? I’m very curious. Thanks.
- A: The fattest man in the world’s name is Manuel Uribe. Check him out here http://www.weight-loss-surgery-or-weight-loss-program.com/fattest-man-in-the-world.htmlIt is rumored that he actually got married in 2008. He is trying to lose weight now naturally not with weight loss surgery. I wish him luck.
Prev Question: What is a relaxed muscle
People also view