Why does an increase in heart rate and breathing rate accompany exercise
Blood begins to rush more and your heart is forced to work harder during exercise causing your rate to go up. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-does-an-increase-in-heart-rate-and-breathing-rate-accompany-exercise ]
More Answers to “Why does an increase in heart rate and breathing rate accompany exercise“
- Why does an increase in heart rate and breathing rate accompany e…?
- Our bodies burn fuel much like a car does. When you press on the gas, more fuel and air is sucked into the engine and combusted to produce more horsepower. When we exercise it is like we are pushing down on our own accelerator pedal that pu…
- What is Heart Rate Variability?
- What Heart Rate Variability (HRV) provides is an ideal way to optimize nutrition, energy, vitality and general physical and emotional well being within oneself. Through continuous monitoring of the beat-to-beat variations in your heart rat…
- How do i find my resting heart rate??
- Taking a Pulse (Heart Rate) The usual resting pulse for an adult is 60 to 100 beats per minute. Certain illnesses can cause your pulse to change, so it is helpful to know what your resting pulse is when you are well. To find your resting pu…
Prev Question: How does one get firm abs fast
People also view