Why is one of my shoulders higher than the other
It could possibly be scoliosis. Check with your doctor to get their opinion. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-is-one-of-my-shoulders-higher-than-the-other ]
More Answers to “Why is one of my shoulders higher than the other“
- Is one shoulder higher than the other?
- Is the waistline the same on both sides or is there a larger space between the
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Keeping my shoulders down… one higher than the other?!?
- Q: For awhile now I have been getting a lot of comments on my shoulders during dance. I have only danced for about 3 years now, and I’m in some of the highest level classes at our studio. What happens is that I will be pushing my shoulders down and back like I’m supposed to, but one of my shoulders is always higher than the other. I feel like I’m pushing down on both of my shoulders equally but everyone says that my right shoulder is higher than my left. My shoulders are equal though if I’m just standing there, but as soon as I start doing turns my shoulders go all wack-o.What am I doing wrong, and how can I solve the problem? Thanks!
- A: Have your spine checked for scoliosis.
- one of my shoulders r higher than the other how do i fix this?
- Q: i had a nervous twitch in one of them so it slightly raised then it should be.but thats not cool so how do i fix this
- A: either go to the doctor and have him try to fix it himself since he has more experience than you do (unless you are a doctor), or you can try keeping the other one raised then maybe in time, they’ll catch up to each other.It’s just a thought. Good Luck! 🙂
- Is one of your shoulders slightly higher than the other?
- A: yup
Prev Question: Can you answer my last question?(:
People also view