How did Elvis die
A:“The King” died on August 16th, 1977 in the bathroom of his Memphis home. He overdosed on a painkillers and sleeping pills. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-did-elvis-die ]
More Answers to “How did Elvis die“
- Rock Star Elvis Presley is rumored to die from cardiac arrhythmia. He passed on August, 16th 1977. Many believe his death had a lot to do with his alcohol and drug abuse.
- Elvis died on August 16, 1977 in the bathroom at Graceland. After being found on the bathroom floor, Elvis was rushed to the hospital where he was officially pronounced dead. The coroner recorded the cause of death as cardiac arrhythmia. Wh…
- Elvis Presley died from a heart attack on August 17th 1977. Presley was found on his bathroom floor by fiancée, Ginger Alden. According to the medical investigator, Presley had “stumbled or crawled several feet before he died”; he…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How did Elvis die and why?
- Q: I’ve read alot about for a class project and I keep hearing different stories and I want to know the truth!!!
- A: He died of heart-attack (or so they say its the most likely cause)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvis_Presley#Final_year_and_death
- When and How did Elvis die?
- Q: im writing a paper and i lost the info and im to lazy to search it allso if anyone can help me thanks
- A: august 16,1977 of a drug overdose
- How did Elvis die? Sandwich? Drug Overdose?
- Q: Like what did he have around him?2 of my friends said that he died from eatting a huge sandwich in the bathroom while sitting on the toilet. I believed it since I`ve seen the Eminem, “Without Me” music video a bunch of times, but did he really have a sandwich? Also my cousin says he died from drug overdose on the toilet.
- A: Yeah. I read in a Time magazine that was It was from a drug overdose and I think he also suffered from other health problems, all of that adding up to his death. No sandwich xD