Is an abnormal heart beat bad
A:Some people with arrhythmias, or irregular heartbeat, require no treatment. For others, treatments can include medication, making lifestyle changes and undergoing surgical procedures. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-an-abnormal-heart-beat-bad ]
More Answers to “Is an abnormal heart beat bad“
- Is an abnormal heart beat bad
- Some people with arrhythmias, or irregular heartbeat, require no treatment. For others, treatments can include medication, making lifestyle changes and undergoing surgical procedures. ChaCha!
- Is a abnormal heart beat considered a disease or even a illness??
- I think I know what you’re answering and the answer is yes. It’s not a “disease” so much but a condition. It’s generally known as a heart arrhythmia. Depending on the condition, you can have ventricular tachycardia, supraventricul…
- Is 72 heart beats per minute abnormal for an adult?
- No. The normal resting heart rate for an adult is 60-100 beats per minute.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Abnormal heart beat.. Please Read..?
- Q: I am 25yr old male. I’ve been having this problem for about 10 yrs if I remember correctly.. but recently has gotten tremendously worse.. My heart will start to skip beats and will hit alot harder than usual and will notice a small flutter just before it happens.. It happens more often when I have a few acoholic drinks (not alot).. But still happens when I don’t.. A few weeks ago I was rushed to the ICU and my heart rate had jumped from 70bpm to 215bpm for no reason while sitting on the couch and lasted 15hrs without relief.. Doctors had tried to stop my heart with drugs and injectable defibulator with no relief.. I had to do it myself somehow.. but finally went down.. But my heart will beat about 6 to 8 times then will flutter in and hit really hard leaving me a little dizzy and naucious.. if you have anything that may help please let me know.. THANK YOU..
- A: google “SVT” which stands for Supraventricular tachycardia. There are pills you can take (i.e. amiodarone) that can help.
- can having a sinus infection or bad cold cause an increased heart rate?
- Q: im been terribly ill with a bad cold and sinus infection the past two weeks or so. my doctor gave me medication, currently taking bioxin, but ive noticed my heart beat is rather fast. about 106. is this abnormal? or could the cold be causing this to happen?
- A: fever can increase heart rate, certain meds like sudafed can increase heart rate.
- Having SVT and other abnormal heart beat, can I still workout?
- Q: Okay about a year ago I was rushed to ICU for SVT when my heartrate went from normal to about 215 beats per minute for 15 hrs with no relief even though EMT’s gave me an injectible defibulator and in the hospital alot of drugs to slow the arithmea, I did manage to talk the doctor into leaving me alone without everyone crowding me and let me get my hert rate down on my own.. But I’ve had this for awhile before that and it’s only been in smaller sessions and can control it but this time was worse.. I’ve had it happen a few times since then but only very slightly and shortly which I controlled.. I was also informed a few years back I have a heart murmer, yay I have a shitty heart.. But my question is can I do a weight training regiment and workout routine with my condition??
- A: This is ABSOLUTELY a question for YOUR doctor. Only they will be able to give you an accurate answer. They have access to your detailed past medical history which no one on here knows. So forget about relying on answers from here. You really need to talk to your own doctor about this.