Is birth control dangerous for someone that has a heart that beats too fast
A:Unfortunately, some birth control drugs (which effect hormones) can cause heart arrhythmia (heart beating too fast). It might be dangerous in u’r case. Consult a doctor for a professional opinion. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-birth-control-dangerous-for-someone-that-has-a-heart-that-beats-too-fast ]
More Answers to “Is birth control dangerous for someone that has a heart that beats too fast“
- Is birth control dangerous for someone that has a heart that beat…?
- Unfortunately, some birth control drugs (which effect hormones) can cause heart arrhythmia (heart beating too fast). It might be dangerous in u’r case. Consult a doctor for a professional opinion. ChaCha on!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Im only 16 why do i have high blood pressure?
- Q: Hi ok im only 16 and i recently started birth control. when my mom took me to the doctors to get a refill and the nurse took my blood pressure it was high. i dont remember the numbers but the nurse told us it was too high for someone of my age. but when they took it again a little later it had gone down some. so they fuigured it was just nerves. but then i just went to my doctors again for strep throat and when the nurse took my blood pressure i felt really nervous because of the fact that it had been hight the last time and it was high again. i could feel that my heart beat was super fast and so they decided to do an EKG thats where they hook up those chords to your chest. i was thinking wow an EKG! my mom told me that was for people who have heart attacks and stuff so then i was freaking out! the docter came back in a few minutes later and told me i didnt hav any arrythmia or anything and that by looking at the results of the EKG it looked like i was just nervous. then tonight when my boyfriend left i got really sad i know its pretty stupid but i love him a lot and when he said he had to go my heart beat started to speed up. kind of wierd i know but i told him i didnt want him to leave and told him to listen to how fast my heart was beating and when he heard it he couldnt believe it im not making it up i felt it up on my neck you know where you can feel your heart beat and i could feel it was super fast. i am too young to have high blood pressure and if i really relax for a while it starts to go down. but i guess what my question is can emotions make your heart beat fast like that and if so is this dangerous?i mean like if im sad nervous or scarred can my heart beat faster?could i have anxiety.how can i tell if i do have anxiety. someone please help me im pretty scared that maybe theres somthing wrong. am i going to die from a heart attack at 16??!also could this maybe be because ive been on my summer vacation and havnt been sleeping a lot over summer. id also like to add that before the second docters visit that i went to to see if i had strep throught i had stopped birth control a couple of weeks before that so i dont really think i still had the birth control in my system that could have messed with my heart or anything. am i just a really shitty eater, dont get enough excercise or what? but now im afraid to excercise if my heart is bad.
- A: Lots of details here. I’ll try to explain things as best as possible.This is definitely a case of anxiety.Anxiety is basically worrying or nervousness.You probably don’t really have high blood pressure. When someone experiences anxiety, their blood pressure can move up a lot. It will then go down once you are no longer having anxiety.An EKG is not only for people who are having heart attacks. It is just a basic test to look at how the heart’s beating. It’s no big deal.A heart attack at the age of 16 is EXTREMELY rare. You are not going to have a heart attack. When you are nervous, angry, worried, or feeling any other weird emotion, your heart speeds up. It’s completely normal.Exercise is EXTREMELY good for the heart.A lot of people get nervous when they visit a doctor’s office and it is completely normal. Have a good one and don’t worry!