Is Elvis Presley dead or alive
A:Elvis Presley died on 16 August 1977 at his home Graceland in Memphis. His body was found by is girlfriend, Ginger Alden. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-elvis-presley-dead-or-alive ]
More Answers to “Is Elvis Presley dead or alive“
- Both. Elvis is physically dead but his music and the memories live on.
- Elvis Presley died on 16 August 1977 at his home Graceland in Memphis. His body was found by is girlfriend, Ginger Alden. ChaCha!
- Elvis Aaron Presley died on 16 August 1977, aged 42. His final performance was in Indianapolis.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is Elvis Presley alive or dead?
- Q: I’m doing a project for school, but I can’t seem to find out whether or not Elvis is dead. I’m pretty sure he is, but I need a second opinion and to know how died.
- A: Dead took to many drugs…
- Elvis Presley……..dead or alive?
- Q: Do you think Elvis is dead or alive, and what is your opinion on him.
- A: deaddd. i did a report on him. he had a twin!! =O but it was stillborn =(
- Elvis Presley: DEAD OR ALIVE?
- Q: I know this question has been asked a billion trillion times but is he dead or did he really fake his death to escape fame to live a normal life under a new identity and if still alive where is secretly living today?Your probably sick to death of this question but could you please answer anyway!No smart comments a reasonable answer please!!
- A: ALIVE! I believe he just got sick of being so popular. I believe he is either living in Alaska, or Canada….