Is there a 24hour flu
Gastroenteritis, or the stomach flu, is often called the 24 hour flu because it usually goes away by itself in a couple of days. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-there-a-24hour-flu ]
More Answers to “Is there a 24hour flu“
- Is there a 24hour flu
- Gastroenteritis, or the stomach flu, is often called the 24 hour flu because it usually goes away by itself in a couple of days.
- Is there such thing as a 24hour flu?
- A 24 hour flu is very possible if you had built up antibodies from a previous exposure to the exact same virus. The original exposure would have caused a much longer illness of probably two weeks but your immune system recognized it and cal…
- What can I eat? 24 hour flu?
- The chicken noodle soup is good. Eat fresh fruits especially citrus. Drink a lot of home made citrus, pineapple, passion and guava juices. Use orange juice to blend guava strain and drink. Add no sugar. It is a good sign that you’re hungry….
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how many types of this?
- Q: okay well my family is passing around the stomach flu. or a G I track infection w/e you want to call it .and i had the 24hour stomach flu on thanksgiving now its at my house at christmas. I dont know if they have the 24 hour flu or a diff type.i know thres the 24 hour flu but what other types are there?
- A: I had to look it up today, as I think i got it yesterday. Horrible huh?When does your appetite come back?This link has a few bits and pieceshttp://heartspring.net/stomach_flu_symptoms.html